1 for max warns, and multiple warns for PG in OOC, which I now understand

What Country are you from?:
I live in Dublin in Ireland

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?):
@rawrxd#2491

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?:
Yes

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I would inform staff before I go on any type of long break for personal reasons

Do you understand that all classroom activity must be documented on the "Teacher Roster" thread?:
Yes

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
I play quite a lot, I used to take breaks but I'm ready now to make a full commitment to SchoolRP

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

BAN APPEAL - Denied

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?: My motivation to become a teacher is all of the ones I've seen in SchoolRP before, many of the old ones were inspiring.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?:
I've been playing on and off since 2017, Starting to become very active in the past 2 weeks.

Have you read the Faculty Handbook?:
Not as of yet

What are the classroom logs and why is it important : They are logs of all the classroom activity, what was taught, who was kicked, who was disruptive, who listened etc.

You want to start a school field trip; how do you do that?:
Approach the Principle with an idea for a suitable place to go on a trip, of course making sure I have all details correct before thinking about approaching the Principle or a staff member who can approve it

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

1 : No yelling or raising voices in the classroom
2 : No food drinks or phones may be brought or used in the classroom
3 : Punctuation, be at the class at the right time, if going to the bathroom or another place, WHEN APPROVED, said person may leave for 5 OOC minutes max, Not returning will result a detention
4 : Work and notes must be taken down in notebooks, failure to do so will lead to a kick from the classroom
5 : Follow Teachers instructions, if told to do something bye a teacher, do it

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):
There was once a Yandere type SchoolRP on PE, but was shut down, But I was scrolling through some roleplay server lists some day and came across SchoolRP, a fun and interactive roleplay server, I was immediately hooked, but I had to take many breaks, due to Mental instability, I was playing for 3 months when I last took a break, joined back one day and decided I would give it my all.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:

- HD:
Head of Department, for example, HD of Sport

- QTLS:
Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills, has an extensive Knowledge into a certain subject

- NQT:
Newly Qualified Teacher, Usually younger and newer to teaching

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general. Teachers are there to help young minds grow, and develop. To help kids fulfil there dreams, to inspire the kids of today what they can do when they set their minds to it. Teachers are paid up to 300,000 ICly but can be paid 17-35 thousand euros in real life.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
Well for one, SchoolRP- I would hope that a School Roleplay server has teachers, but they are also there to add an aspect of real life to this server, to help these characters get good jobs in the future.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
School gates open at 7:30.
8:30 : Period 1, 25 minutes ICly
8:55 : Period 2, 1hr 40 minutes ICly
10:35 : Breaktime, 20 minutes ICly
10:55 : Period 3, 1hr 40 minutes ICly
12:35 : Lunch, 45 minutes ICly
1:20 : Period 4, 1hr 40 minutes ICly
3:00 : Hometime

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. What does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

His lifelong dream is to become the CEO of a company and run the company with many friends that he has made along his journey. He wishes to learn much in his later life. Casey is determined to help the world be a better place where everybody is kind to one another no matter what the circumstance is. Despite Casey’s ups and downs through out his journey of finding happiness and a place to stay he tried to be the best he can. He is very determined to continue to work out situations that he may run into and he always knows even if something happens there will always be a way to fix it and no matter what he doesn’t give up, if we wants something he works for it.

Casey is a man of 5'4, but he is very distinguishable in a small crowd, he has a certain aura of sympathy.

He hopes he can help his students succeed in later life, and he will do everything he can to help them, no matter how hard.
He is unique as he will never be angered easily, he doesn't react in uncontrollable ways as others do.

His plan is to either run a company or retire around 65 or 70.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: Tell them to stop cursing and or swearing, if they don't listen, then further actions must be taken, such as detention.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?: If they are not seated, kindly request they sit, and to listen to their teachers as they will regret it in later life, if they keep refusing I will kick them.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?: My character acts in a kind an orderly manner, making sure if there is an important announcement he listens to it in full, listen and respond in the right way.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me &6He would seem very impressed that (Name) could answer that hard question
/me &6He would same mildly angered by how (Name) interrupted him
/me &6He would walk over to the student, holding his hand out waiting for them to give him (Item)
/me &6He would walk around the classroom, handing out notebooks as he went
/me &6He would request the students to stop talking

Backstory
Casey Smith was originally born in Ireland, where he had few friends and was regularly bullied. He was abused by both his parents and has significant trust issues. He got into robbing people and abusing drugs and alcohol. Eventually he moved to Karakura at the age of 17, After he was nearly killed in a stabbing. Looking for a new start in his life, he wanted to see how culture changed if he went to another country. He took a quick liking to Karakura and its surroundings, the people too. Casey was never a very disrespectful person and rarely gets in fights, he doesn’t have a short temper, as he likes to keep his head down, Casey has made many friends and wishes to make more.

Casey had just graduated from college, taken a few years to go back home and spend time with his friends back in Ireland, staying away from trouble while he was in Ireland, He then at the age of 24, returned to Karakura, taking in the sights again for a month before coming to terms with what he needed to do with his life, he checked out many jobs back in Ireland on his laptop in Karakura, but alas... Found none fit for him, he wanted to be able to do something that really helped the world, he had nearly forgotten the whole reason he was came to Karakura, but he finally remembered, he came to have fun like the old days, so he set about finding a place to stay, after finding one, he set out to the school to apply for a job, he enjoyed filling out the application, as it made him think all about the students he may soon be able to help fulfil dreams of, to help with their future. The whole reason he had came to Japan, to learn... He would finally be able to work at his real dream job, teaching

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Casey James Smith
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr
Given Name(s): Sir, Mr Smith
Preferred Name: CJ

Religious Denomination: Atheist
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Irish
Current Location: Karakura

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 1 (substitute)
Working Experience (# of years): 5

Academic Degree:
Bachelor's

Year of Graduation:
Major(s): History
Minors: English, Irish

Native Languages: none yet
Other Languages: none yet

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
I do not.
Preferred Teaching Subject: History

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any):
No notes
Do you have any questions?: Not any I can think of

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 5455

Denied.
- The lesson planning system is not equivalent to the school class schedule.
- There's a clear lack of effort in some of the more crucial parts of the application, as there's only one sentence for a few of them when in reality, it should be around a paragraph long. I don't doubt your underlying motivations, however, there should be more detail and effort overall throughout this application.

Good luck in the future!

Users who are viewing this thread