Sue Brown Moore | Biography

Onwis

Level 2

♫♪.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪

b80451506e72f91da8139daeadd76067.jpg

╒═══════╕

Sue Brown Moore

└──────┘​

ᴰⁱˢᶜˡᵃⁱᵐᵉʳ: ˢʰᵉ ˡⁱᵏᵉˢ ᵗᵒ ᵖʳᵉᵗᵉⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ˢʰᵉ'ˢ ᵃ ᶠᵃᵐᵒᵘˢ ˢⁱⁿᵍᵉʳ, ᵇᵉⁱⁿᵍ ⁱⁿᵗᵉʳᵛⁱᵉʷᵉᵈ. ᴬⁿᵈ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᵒᵘᵗᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᵒᶠ ⁱᵗ. ᴵ ʰᵒᵖᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵉⁿʲᵒʸ.

╒═══════╕

Basic Information

└────────┘

First name:Im Sue! Nice to meet ya'll" Her mother took a flower and said to her husband,
"This lily is a gift for you, your little girl."

Surname: "My Surname is Brown Moore" Her father's last name is Brown Lee and his

mother Johnson Millie

Preferred Name : "Mm, Well i don't think theres so much nicknames for Sue, but i think
Su its a cute nickname!
"
ˢᵐⁱˡᵉˢ
That she has no friends so he had not thought of a nickname

Gender: "I identify as a woman, my pronouns are she/her" She actually identifies as
Demigirl but she's not sure so she prefers to be called by her pronouns of woman

Age: "I am eighteen years old, I turned them a few days ago" She celebrated her birthday alone
with her two parents, as she had commented, she has no friends

Height: "The last time I measured myself, I was 5'4 tall." She's actually 5'1 he likes to think
that she is taller than she really is

Weight: "Well I don't know why I should answer this, but I weigh around 106lbs" This time if it is her real weight, since he weighs himself daily to want to have a "perfect" structure

Build: Pft! I will not answer that I love my body!" What a lie, the reality is that she thinks she

loves her body just to feel good about herself

Skin Color: "Well I think mestizo but more attached to white" Why are you still reading?
said what the question, I do not think there is something to correct

Eye Color: Blue! i love my blue eyes"
This is true, She loves her blue eyes
and she likes it when they compliment her eyes

Hair Style: "¡Short and fluffy!" And also somewhat curly

Hair Color: "Something brown, well it seems" Yep it's brown

Date of Birth: "I was born on June 21, 2003" I was born as a premature girl
she was scheduled to be born in august but was brought forward

Place of Birth: "
I was born in Dubai, Mexico and at 13 i move to karakura" Yep, moved from dubai
to karakura for studies

Nationality: "¡Mexican!" She was born in Mexico so no
I see flaws in your logic

Sexual Orientation: "Im.. Lesbian" She discovered it at 15, he fell in love with his
her best friend but she didn't reciprocate her feelings and stopped talking to her

╒═══════╕

General Appearance

└───────┘

Face Claim:

1657070281173.png

Personality: "I am somewhat impatient but I like to make friends and give compliments although I am somewhat shy" Sorry? PAINFUL!? She became a friend from kindergarten but when she went to elementary school she forgot her names and when they spoke to her she confused them and that is why they moved away from her.

╒═══════╕

Voice Claim:

└───────┘

Equipment: "I wear glasses but not always and sometimes I wear an Americano" She is selling her glasses to buy a phone, the one she had she threw away by accident and it was stolen

Hobbies: "I love writing my diary!" She has a somewhat old and torn diary, a child tore some pages and exposed her, this made her change schools

Skills: "I defederate but only when necessary" She took classes with her parents, which is the most important thing for her parents so they taught her self defense

Quirks: "I have a birthmark! a star behind the ear!" Her birthmark was inherited from her mother, that birthmark was inherited after 4 generations

╒═══════╕

Sue Life

└───────┘

Backstory: She was born on June 21, 2003, she was a premature girl, she was scheduled for August but she was born in June, her mother died 2 years after her birth and her father 1 year after her mother's death married a man named Jhon Miller, Sue wanted to continue having her mother's last name and refused to have her stepfather's last name, at age 11 in her elementary school a classmate took her diary from her, tore it up and exposed her to the whole school, this made her They would change her because of the mockery and at the age of 13 she moved to Karakura for studies, she was never social after what happened in her elementary school she was afraid of being betrayed but she liked to compliment people, at 16 she declared herself to her best friend but she did not reciprocate and stopped talking to her, since then she no longer has relationships and has never felt the sensation of having a date or love again, even though she is happy she is afraid of certain things like, being betrayed

^^#5030

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread