Onwis

Level 2

╒══════╕

Sue Millie Monroe

└──────┘

╒══════╕

Basic Information

└──────┘

First Name: I'm Sue! ¡Nice to meet you!." Sue, was chosen by his mother, Marie Monroe. It means Lily,
and she chose it because before giving birth to Sue, her mother had gotten sick. Her father, Johnson Millie,
took a lily and placed it where Sue was and wished that his daughter would be born healthy,

which her father wished. it was fulfilled but he could only heal his daughter... and unfortunately he lost his wife.

Surname: "It's Millie Monroe." You may be wondering, why does she have her father's last name first?
Well, since her mother passed away, her name became Sue Millie, but she wanted to keep her mother's last name.

Preferred Name: "Well, I guess there aren't many nicknames for Sue... ¡But I would like my friends to call me Sú!." By saying "I would like",
she has to imply that she never had a nickname with whomever she used it and that is why she had never needed.

Gender: "I identify myself as Woman Or female as others say, and my pronouns are She/her." She did not have a development in what she identifies with,
so she got used to her pronouns and that she is a girl

Age: "¡I just turned 18 a few weeks ago!." She was born on June 23, 2003, she is a premature girl,
she was scheduled for August 16, but it was brought forward and she was born on that date.

Height: "Well, the last time I measured myself 5'4." The doctors assume that if she had not been a premature child,
she would have measured 5'7

Weight: "Well this question is kind of awkward... but I weigh about 114lb." This is clear to her since she weighs herself
every day because she started a kind of diet... It may sound sad but she doesn't do it to be healthy, but to improve her body...

Build: "I hope skinny..." This confirms what I said before, she wants to have a
good body since she suffered a little trauma with her schoolmates

Skin Color: "Well, I think mestizo but more attracted to white." Her mother was of Mexican nationality
and her father is American.

Eye Color: "They are like a dark turquoise." Sometimes it's hard for her to describe the color
of her eyes but she said just the right words to describe it.

Hair Style: "Short and curly!." And something fluffy

Hair Color: "I think a dark brown." She has red hair for a long time and doesn't remember
her original hair color much but looking at her old photos only brown

Date of Birth: "I was born on June 23, 2003! I don't have siblings so I'm an only child." Unless someone adopts a brother Sue

Place of Birth: "¡In Dubai Mexico! I was born in hospital 201 at 8:23 a.m. It was raining,
I think that's why I like the rain, it was the first weather I experienced. "
Wow Sue, that was
more complete than your presentations in history

Nationality: "Well... since I was born in Mexico, I guess Mexican." Do you really "think" Mexican? Aren't you sure
that Mexicans are born in Mexico?

Sexual Orientation: "¡I'm a lesbian!" She discovered it at the age of 15." She fell in love with her best friend,
but it was not as she expected, well, life is unfair.

╒═══════╕

General Appearance

└──────┘

Personality: She is somewhat impatient but she is friendly and faithful, she is afraid of being betrayed.

Character Voice:

Equipment: She sometimes wears glasses but not always and on certain
occasions she has a cappuccino or a coffee.

Clothes: ""

Hobbies:
She likes to write her diaries and poems.

Skills: She knows how to defend herself but only if necessary.

Querks: She has a star-shaped birthmark behind her ear.

╒══════╕

Sue Life

└──────┘

W.I.P

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread