cho0ii

Level 175
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
SUFINKUSU
7ed0a9c490c03410b3e4ab80a70d74c0~2.jpg
'harm is only reasonable when deserved, that is why your here'

Sufinkusu - Sufinkusu is a gang, founded by a teenager during her final years in school. The girl throughout her life had seen innocent be hurt by others, like her mother, hurt by her father's cold heart. All throughout she'd watch as people she loved were hurt, all innocent, not deserving this kind of treatment.

All throughout high school she had seen so many hurt by others, people getting into fights, and the innocent always leaving more hurt than the other. She decided to try make a change to this after her close friend was murdered, another innocent lost. The idea came to her one night. The girl was slumped down on her sofa, watching a true crime show. Then it hit her, a gang, working towards keeping others safe, to take revenge on those who hurt the innocent, and protect the innocent from harm.

The girls first thought was about her future. 'Would I still persue my professor dream?' 'What would my brother think If he found out?'. The girl decided to make the gang, but not lead the gang until later on in life. She began to build the gang, deciding the name 'Sufinkusu', the Japanese translation of the word 'Sphinx', a mythical animal considered to be a protector. She decided to give leadership to her close friend, while she worked as a professor, planning to one day, when she finally finishes working, to come back and help, to grow the gang, to finally get her revenge, and finally lead Sufinkusu.

(This is a short lore more will come)

------------------------------------------------------------

Information

What is Sufinkusu?
Sufinkusu is a month long project of mine, that I have spent designing and building, and now this project is finally finished and ready to go into action.

is it a gang or a Yakuza?
It's a gang, it has similar rules to a yakuza such as don't steal from the every day man, but it is a gang, and is much different from one.

how can you apply?
for now you can join our server, copy the application and send me the completed application to be reviewed, however this is only until I finish our Google form for applications and this is not going to always be how you apply.

what is the discord server?
This is the link to the server, remember read all rules and be a respectful person when joining.

More lore will come out as the gang progresses, right now we just need some new members who are eager and ready to join.

Users who are viewing this thread