mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Suggestion About Events

I was chillin' in my Discord server playing around with my music bot, and when I was interacting with fifty members, a thought has crossed my mind.

What if there can be a voice channel set up on the Discord server with a music bot in it. Anything going on in the event can maybe played on the voice channel by the music bot. For example, some loud speaker screaming "I play Pokémon Go everyday" and we hear it on the Discord server voice channel. Or maybe "Mission Impossible" theme song being played when an intense event is going on. Music bot might not even be needed when someone in the channel is capable of playing any sound files n' stuff. A helicopter passing through the town and notifying something through a speaker, maybe this can be done by someone in the voice channel. Someone on a stage is speaking to everybody using a mic, maybe that can also be done in the voice channel?

Of course, not everyone is using Discord. But it would be a fun feature to have for us Discord users.

I am not really expecting this becoming a thing, but I want to share this idea to y'all.

Im6

Level 184
DENIED

Thanks for the feedback however we've chosen to deny this. Music can be manually set by staff through other methods during events & situations where it's required.

Users who are viewing this thread