mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Suggestion about hats/glasses earrings etc.

Teuum

Level 6
Chisty
Chisty
Notable
IGN: MasteredBlade
DATE: 7/26/2021
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: It would be so much cooler and more role playable if a character could at least wear two accessories at once, now I know this needs to be coded or added a plugin, If it cannot be done its fine, but like wouldn't it be cool to have glasses and earrings at the same time? I think it would.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: This would make all the characters more playable and more customizable, which would be great for the server and for the community. This is a thought i had for the longest time and always wanted to wear at least 2 accessories.

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
Unfortunately, it wouldn't be as easy as making some simple lines of code. In Minecraft, you can only wear one item on your head and, even if you actually got to glitch two items together, the entity that would render on top of your head wouldn't show up properly.

I'd say that, if you want a custom that has 2 things (e.g., some glasses and a hat), you can request it when asking for a model to be made

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
IGN: MasteredBlade
DATE: 7/26/2021
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: It would be so much cooler and more role playable if a character could at least wear two accessories at once, now I know this needs to be coded or added a plugin, If it cannot be done its fine, but like wouldn't it be cool to have glasses and earrings at the same time? I think it would.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: This would make all the characters more playable and more customizable, which would be great for the server and for the community. This is a thought i had for the longest time and always wanted to wear at least 2 accessories.

While I do believe this could be a nice feature, Minecraft has limitations. This wouldn't be possible, and even if it was, I'm sure it could cause a considerable amount of lag. Like the post above me states, simply get a custom item with two accessories on it

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
DENIED
-------------------------------

• Like mentioned above, there's no way to put two different items on your head at once, what you can do instead is purchase a custom item donation from the store page and request a hat that has both "hat" and "earrings" in one.

Users who are viewing this thread