mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Suggestion - Announce this Client Sided Mod on Discord maybe? It is Proximity Voice Chat

This mod that I am suggesting is called the Laby Mod. It is a client side, proximity chat mod that is VERY easy to install, In fact. I use it in this server, some other players do as well, I think that this mod will make everyone's RP experience better.

Link: https://labymod.net/en/download

Please at least consider doing this, or reply to it with a reason why we cant have this...
Please do not just look at this and decline it.

Springwood

Level 68
Tearliner
Tearliner
Fundraiser+
The following client can be used to manipulate in-game chat messages solely for the purpose of leveraging a particular roleplaying scenario - I highly discourage it seeing that it could lead to severe punishment if found out that certain screenshots or in-game chats were manipulated for your own advantage

Last edited:

Lizalopod

Level 130
First of all you didn't use the format for suggestions

Second of all, no this would be pretty bad and not everyone wants to use mods and voice chat

DarkEclipic

Level 160
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+

If this was any other server than a Roleplay server, I would put a plus 1. but since it is a roleplay server, no. just no

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable

Not everyone’s comfortable roleplaying with voice, there are some players who use the laby mod on their own. Just find them

James!

Level 20
Itz_James
Itz_James
Rich+
-1 Personally I don't think voice chat is needed, and also sometimes people find it somewhat embarrassing / awkward to talk roleplay if that makes sense. Also, this would lead to many trollers shouting racial slurs and overall attempting to ruin everyone's roleplay experience.

The_eight8

Level 37
The_8eightYT
The_8eightYT
Omega
-1,Done before I believe Idk have seen it in the 6 year anniversary video of srp made by duckings but I think people will easily start to wander of into oocly talk Ik I can't rp thru vc unless it's required for a play or sum

Users who are viewing this thread