SUGGESTION ;; AUTOACTION

DaStickmon

Level 11
IGN:
Parod1es
DATE:
1:14 GMT 9/5/22
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

I want to suggest a donator+ (probably rich+) feature. It could be an autoaction command where if you type /autocommand grab (details)This will have a 2m cooldown

the format will be: /scmd or /shortcommand (action) Your gender, targets gender. Example: /scmd grab male female. It would type a detailed message with a 2m cooldown for next short command: the message will probably be: The male would place his hand on the(target gender)'s shoulder before pulling them to a halt.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

This will be extremely useful for p2l fights and more. I can't imagine the uses and it's 1:18 for me meaning Im not really thinking right, you can reply uses​

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable

This is a roleplay server, the entire process of roleplaying shouldn't be automated or even made faster. The entire point is writing.

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
-1 two words, hell no < and I wrote the grab suggestion! Anyways exactly what Kana said this is as bad as hotkeys

SkyFantasyWorld

Level 78
SkyFantasyWorld
SkyFantasyWorld
Omega
big -1
This is a roleplay server, don't be lazy to type out your actions. If you want keybinds, just download lunar or something-

Users who are viewing this thread