mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

SUGGESTION ;; AUTOACTION

DaStickmon

Level 11
If you didnt read what I said, I said this would have a long cooldown meaning for (X cooldown) you DO have to type. It is just an extra thing you may use from time to time. No one would use it to rp every (X interval) because they'd have to wait (X interval) to use the cmd

Hamburger

Level 188
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
If you didnt read what I said, I said this would have a long cooldown meaning for (X cooldown) you DO have to type. It is just an extra thing you may use from time to time. No one would use it to rp every (X interval) because they'd have to wait (X interval) to use the cmd
Ok now I'm confused.

Lizalopod

Level 130
Or you could just... yknow

Type in an action

VannyBean

Level 8
Or you could just copy and paste things from a doc if youre too lazy to type it out, people do that with descs all the time and its easier than the effort of making a command like that. alone with defeats the purpose of roleplaying. part of the fun of it iss typing things out to perfect it, and each reaction is unique and special and expresses peoples different writing styles aswell.

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your feedback. After discussing this with the staff team, we've decided to deny this.

- The proposed idea is just as effective as the good old-fashioned copy-paste, so we unfortunately won't be adding any commands like this.​

Users who are viewing this thread