Suggestion: Bring Back Buyable Houses | 8/11/2021

Joseph M

Level 2
Pluffie
Pluffie
IGN: Pluffmoody
DATE: 8/11/2021
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Id like to suggest adding back the ability to buy the houses, with the same prices as they used to be.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
I believe this would benefit the server because: It would add more living space for players/families/friend groups. It would also allow more apartments to be able to be rented out (Due to the fact that over 25% of them are claimed with 150+ days on the timer). It would be an incentive for players with more money to purchase a house, instead of claiming Apartments and extending their rent to over 150+ days. Ive noticed that all the previously owned houses are either reserved (with no inhabitant), or are just open to the public with barely anybody using them for RP purposes (Ive personally seen around 3 or 4 separate times of people actually roleplaying in said houses). I agree that there should still be some of those houses reserved/vacant, but 90% of them are just sitting there idle.

I would like to hear others opinions on this matter, though! :)

Gunna!

Level 100
Veganlaser
Veganlaser
Omega
IGN: Pluffmoody
DATE: 8/11/2021
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Id like to suggest adding back the ability to buy the houses, with the same prices as they used to be.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
I believe this would benefit the server because: It would add more living space for players/families/friend groups. It would also allow more apartments to be able to be rented out (Due to the fact that over 25% of them are claimed with 150+ days on the timer). It would be an incentive for players with more money to purchase a house, instead of claiming Apartments and extending their rent to over 150+ days. Ive noticed that all the previously owned houses are either reserved (with no inhabitant), or are just open to the public with barely anybody using them for RP purposes (Ive personally seen around 3 or 4 separate times of people actually roleplaying in said houses). I agree that there should still be some of those houses reserved/vacant, but 90% of them are just sitting there idle.

I would like to hear others opinions on this matter, though! :)
i think there was something like this already suggested

Luca

Level 68
Traccia
Traccia
Rich
I believe it was mentioned that there would be a housing update brought with the new map, although considering the new map is light-years away, I do not believe we'd be seeing anything like this in the nearby future. Although +1

florestia

Level 44
Community Team
Lore Team
florestia
florestia
Omega+
+1
Like others have been saying, I believe this was already mentioned with the update of the new map but who knows when that will be happening so I believe in the meantime this could still be implemented, as majority of the houses (excluding the ones owned by Teachers and Professors) are vacant and really only there for aesthetics.

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted

We're bringing new purchasable houses out relatively soon with pricing to adjust to inflation. This will be located near the Deluxe apartments.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread