Community Team
Media Team
Event Team
yBonnu
yBonnu
Omega+
IGN: yBonnu
DATE: 11th of March, 2022
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: A new role or alternatively a new responsibility for already existing roles. The Careers Advisor role is as simple as it sounds, they advise students on career choices. Their duties would consist of researching and educating students on all of the job careers they can go down in Karakura. Most often with real life school careers advisors a meeting is held one on one with a student, and their interests are discussed. This would be the same ICly. A student will approach the career’s advisors office, asking for a meeting to speak about their future plans.

The careers advisor can also inform students on opportunities which are currently existing, such as internships or for another example: shops who are hiring at that time. The careers advisors could also help with career days in the school, getting more jobs to get involved. This would help students get part-time jobs during their studies, as they can recommend and also give advise on what to write on applications when applying for a job. This is the main idea, as I said this job could alternatively go to another already existing role, such as caretakers or tutors.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: Not only will this add realism to the Karakura High scene, it’ll also help people OOC what they may want to do with their characters. Ultimately, I think this job has a lot of things potential for new roleplay and will help students decide which route they’d like to take their character down for those who wish to take a more civil path with their character. I know I personally would enjoy this sort of roleplay in the school, as it gives students more things to fill up their time with during school hours and also helps develop characters ICly rather than OOCly.

[IMAGES IF ANY]

Last edited:

HighlightedTwin

Level 87
HighlightedTwin
HighlightedTwin
Fundraiser+
I feel like this role would end up being lumped with “counselors” but yeah I like it. It can also be an annual event thing to see your advisor for career information and such +1

maraa

Level 210
touchmemara
touchmemara
Omega
+1

I have a class like this oocly, which is called career guidance, having it in srp would be cool

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
+1

I really like this suggestion, though I believe this should be done by an already existing teacher. A new role for it seems unnecessary

HATOLA

Level 271
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
I don't think this role is needed, as Kana said. . .teachers and professors should do that and it can be a cool event (e.g like the career day)

xBonnie

Level 70
Community Team
Media Team
Event Team
yBonnu
yBonnu
Omega+
I don't think this role is needed, as Kana said. . .teachers and professors should do that and it can be a cool event (e.g like the career day)
I also mentioned in my suggestion it did not have to be it's own role, but a new responsibility for an already existing role.

xBonnie

Level 70
Community Team
Media Team
Event Team
yBonnu
yBonnu
Omega+
+1

I really like this suggestion, though I believe this should be done by an already existing teacher. A new role for it seems unnecessary
As I mentioned in my suggestion, the responsibility could go to an already existing role. I think teachers wouldn't be the best suited for this job, and rather a different school staff member. Teachers already have a larger responsibility with their subjects etc.

HATOLA

Level 271
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
As I mentioned in my suggestion, the responsibility could go to an already existing role. I think teachers wouldn't be the best suited for this job, and rather a different school staff member. Teachers already have a larger responsibility with their subjects etc.
uhhhhhhhhh as a teacher myself I have to disagree with u, I'm running rn a teacher, ems, and shopkeeper roles. . .every teacher can do about another subject
e.g English to reporters, medical professor to EMS and more.

xBonnie

Level 70
Community Team
Media Team
Event Team
yBonnu
yBonnu
Omega+
uhhhhhhhhh as a teacher myself I have to disagree with u, I'm running rn a teacher, ems, and shopkeeper roles. . .every teacher can do about another subject
e.g English to reporters, medical professor to EMS and more.
It isn't about teachers though. This job isn't aimed at teachers, it's aimed at other staff members. Just because you can do it, doesn't mean the role should directly be given to teachers. This doesn't really fit a school either, teachers are not typically the career advisors, in fact they are an entirely different person doing this job. This role would preferably be given to caretakers or even tutors. There are also many teachers, which is an unnecessary amount of career advisors.

alicethingy

Level 25
poisonedthingy
poisonedthingy
Rich
+1

Maybe not a role as it could fall into factors, and it won't always be needed. Yet, the event idea may be for every few months with the exams, would be a good idea. I like the idea my character would have helped pick a path to go, for when older.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread