otobii
otobii
Fundraiser+
IGN: wwish
DATE: 25/02/2021
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

Caste.

WHAT IS A CASTE?
In this context, it's a game to determine the social class or stand point of someone.

HOW DOES THE GAME WORK?

[GAME MODE ONE.]
It would start off with an event, /intercom 'Cards have been scattered around school! Come quick, whoever gets the king has a special role! Don't miss out on the fun!the game has just begun. . .' There would be cards all over the school, the pyramid looking similar to

Whoever gets a card automatically gets a privilege. The cards could be like the present thing that went on during Christmas and whenever you click a card it can say:

Congratulations! You have picked a [ROLE], if you want to receive the role click [ACCEPT], if not click [DENIED],

This would be a flash event, with no prior OOC announcement until 3hours before, the cards will be placed in very discreet areas in school. Only students will be allowed to participate. Teaming is allowed, perhaps even advised. Certain people are allowed to have knowledge of where it is beforehand (Preferable staff), and they can try to give advantages to whoever they please (An IC motion), or mislead whoever they please (An IC motion).

(?/1)KING- +10,00 to original allowance, permission to kill in safe zones, has a key to every locked area
(?/1)QUEEN- +5,000 to original allowance, permission to assault in safe zones, has a key to apartments
(?/2)WANNABE- +2,500 to original allowance, permission to assault in safe zones
(?/1) JOCK- 1,000 to original allowance, can roll +20 higher whenever it comes to assault rolls
(?/5) GOTH, GEEK, NERD- +750 to original allowance

The list of the winners of the game will be listed in announcements, they will then have these privileges for up to a month. Until this game is renewed.

[GAME MODE TWO]

On a google forms(or any other sort of thingy that could be better), there will be 5 empty spaces, where you could fill out whoever name it is for who you want to vote for. The format would probably be

[IGN]:

[CHARACTER NAME]:

VOTE 1:

VOTE 2:

VOTE 3:

VOTE 4;

VOTE 5:

Now, this one is a bit more of trust than the other one, you have to round up your allys- It's sort of a popularity contest. Once you've voted the top 5 will be presented:

FIRST PLACE: Aphrodite's charm (Whenever they're arrested, or put to detention, they're allowed to roll out of /20 against their capture, in order to charm them to let them go from wherever they are.)

SECOND PLACE: Hero's strength (+50, in any of their combat rolls.)

THIRD PLACE: Midas's curse ( +1,000 to original allowance)

FOURTH PLACE: Materialistic love (Can get any item with a range of 1,000-50,000 for free)

FIFTH PLACE: Greed (+20,000 will be added to their bank account)

CONCLUSION:

I probably barely organized my thoughts correctly, I sort of came up with this while I was in the bathroom for a long time. Here's a summary

• A caste game, which will happen once a month will be introduced as a flash event.
  • The winners from each game mode will get advantages, (It's a 200-500 player base, the chances of winning is very slim)
  • Staff is not allowed to participate, they're allowed to try and alter the course of the games however
  • Winners from each games will be announced on SRP server, as proof whenever they want to use their privileges. It'll even be said in the in game chat as an /event.
  • You can choose between GAME MODE 1 or 2, whichever is more practical.
  • Is it realistic? Yes, it happens in the problematic Japanese schools, there's lots of lore to these sort of games and honestly, it'll be fun if done correctly.

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
This event idea is really cool, however, I'll need to disagree with the main part of it: The Prizes
For something as trivial as finding cards over the school, I believe that the perks that it gives are WAY too overpowered. For example, the permission to kill in safezones, or the ability to open apartments is something that's extremely overpowered. Furthermore, they are quite unrealistic, as having a key to every single door in Karakura, or bringing back the /me seduces officer is something that the whole KPD can agree that it was not really a good feature. However, with a change in the prizes, it would be a nice event to take part in from my point of view

Missunderstood

Level 110
otobii
otobii
Fundraiser+
This event idea is really cool, however, I'll need to disagree with the main part of it: The Prizes
For something as trivial as finding cards over the school, I believe that the perks that it gives are WAY too overpowered. For example, the permission to kill in safezones, or the ability to open apartments is something that's extremely overpowered. Furthermore, they are quite unrealistic, as having a key to every single door in Karakura, or bringing back the /me seduces officer is something that the whole KPD can agree that it was not really a good feature. However, with a change in the prizes, it would be a nice event to take part in from my point of view
i get your point, and i understand it too

though in caste games, once you're in a certain rank, you're able to get away with a lot of things. that's the reason for adding the charms n all that stuffimigis. Thing is the player base is HUGE, and for only like 2 people to get these advantages is pretty hard + the cards or whatevr, will be very hard to find. i dont know, for only like 2 people to have these advantages, isnt something that'll toopple things over that much i believe

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
I don't think this would be a great idea. The fact that people would get such massive benefits out of a flash event is a big no for me. A hunt for certain things in and around the school however is a fun idea but should be done in different context than what I've read from the suggestion (if I understand everything correctly). As for the second part of the suggestion it's a big no for me aswell. Popular players / character already have benefits icly when it comes to sport teams etc. Giving them even more benefits would bring the gap between new and old players even larger, and that's not what we want. As for ICly it doesn't make much sense either, giving the second most popular of the school the benefit of 1/3rd more chance in winning a roll makes no sense. In general it's clearly a -1 for me.

WiffyBanter

Level 143
KirikoM
KirikoM
Omega

Very interesting idea, a little bit over-detailed with the overall system but as an Event it's possible we could work on something using this. Possibly creating Characters for the Event-Team to play that suit these 'stereotypes' that can encourage players to make those types of characters

Users who are viewing this thread