mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

suggestion- chars on teams

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
idont think u understand. team members cant even get weapons .. . or kill someone???? how on earth will they get arrested for a major crime. it'll just enforce goody-two-shoes characters even more n everyone would avoid making their character like an antagonist bcz of it (which would dry up rp)
what she said!!

You don't need to put rules around every little thing especially since the captains are IN MY OPINION doing a great job of it already, it would just FURTHER RESTRICT roleplay which as mentioned by this person would "dry up rp" and make every character a goody-two-shoes or have to act in ooc favour in order to be able to keep a hold over their rank.

si10k

Level 37
Sometimes it happens. Like if your character is a alcoholic it would be unrealistic for your character to be kicked after two arrests, gangrp is already down hill. Personally thing the best solution is to leave it as it is, I understands it frustrating to newer players when this happens but its just roleplay. The best thing for the server in my opinion is to get the old Gangrp to teach the newer ones what it means to roleplay in a gang and make it less toxic. It should really be up to a person if they want multiple characters one to Gangrp on; what would happen to the captains once they realize they have that much power? Each member of that team has their own role oocly and icly to be apart of. I'm sorry but I strongly disagree with what you are saying. Some people have issues for the rules, and need help to understand the format. I think the best way would not to focus on the teams to make it better and instead the players all together.

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
Regarding the point of JockRP, let's put the example of the college football team. As far as I'm concerned, people who get arrested a certain amount of times need to change their characters, or they'll be kicked off the team. It's something wise that keeps roleplay reallistic. It is possible to be troublesome without getting arrested. I myself am part of the KPD, and you can easily avoid getting arrested by acting in a certain way. However, it reaches the point where you can see people forced out of their teams every 2 arrests (= team strikes), and going back to the team the moment they host try-outs, completely avoiding the purpose of this strike rule. It makes it seem biased and overall not reallistic

si10k

Level 37
Regarding the point of JockRP, let's put the example of the college football team. As far as I'm concerned, people who get arrested a certain amount of times need to change their characters, or they'll be kicked off the team. It's something wise that keeps roleplay reallistic. It is possible to be troublesome without getting arrested. I myself am part of the KPD, and you can easily avoid getting arrested by acting in a certain way. However, it reaches the point where you can see people forced out of their teams every 2 arrests (= team strikes), and going back to the team the moment they host try-outs, completely avoiding the purpose of this strike rule. It makes it seem biased and overall not reallistic
Yes, though this could affect everything. The cheerleaders and football team are suppose to be stupid most of the time. Without it in my opinion the server would be much more bland and really annoying. But that's just me. I feel like it would create a downfall of events.

Im6

Level 184
ACCEPTED

- Something along the lines of this rule is already in place with both College & Highschool, if you discover any teams that are blatantly going against this rule please contact a SLT member, e.g WiffyBanter or Oph.​

Users who are viewing this thread