mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Suggestion - Concerts

Mooshi

Level 0
In game I go by Shroom Mendes, I know 10/10 name. I'm suggesting to make a concert hall where there will be concerts held occasionally and special prefixes - [Singer]. The way it would work is that people would join and it would just be super fun and whatnot but - they can also join discord and listen to the music there. In the concert hall there would be a bar and something with a similar concept as the Luxe Wheel where people put in money and test their luck to win items. There could also be other things there as well like Merchandise and more!

(If this get's accepted I'd gladly be a singer since I'm technically already am lol)

NukaRndz

Level 53
In game I go by Shroom Mendes, I know 10/10 name. I'm suggesting to make a concert hall where there will be concerts held occasionally and special prefixes - [Singer]. The way it would work is that people would join and it would just be super fun and whatnot but - they can also join discord and listen to the music there. In the concert hall there would be a bar and something with a similar concept as the Luxe Wheel where people put in money and test their luck to win items. There could also be other things there as well like Merchandise and more!

(If this get's accepted I'd gladly be a singer since I'm technically already am lol)
There are small bands around the server that hold concerts in garage areas, speakeasy's, shops with stages, ect ect, An official singer role isn't really needed to be able to perform, as if you can get the right people, and find people who own these shops and speakeasy's Ic'ly you can perform for them. I personally think because were a SchoolRp server and not a CityRp server, a role shouldn't be added for this.

I agree, it is school rp not city rp. If you cant find a band you can always make one of your own. Just put in your char desc that you have started a band or announce on ooc. You should get a band in no time and start performing on the street in garages ect.

Users who are viewing this thread