mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

SUGGESTION || Elevator Timers

IGN:
PsychoRP_
DATE:
3/12/2022
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

I think that Elevators should have a 1-5 second timer like how the trains got a timer to them.
People who gangrp use elevators to confuse ppl and escape situations which I think right clicking signs fast to escape something is boring...
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

Escaping roleplay by using elevators is annoying, and I think of elevators had a timer ppl could more easily action somebody because in an elevator in real life, you gotta stay in it for some time till the next floor. It's very annoying and feels almost as bad as warping spawn! So can there be a plugin where certain signs have a timer to how long u can click a sign? Like if you click a sign to go up u can't go back down until a few seconds so u can do up all the way or down all the way but can't switch between them quickly?

IGN:
PsychoRP_
DATE:
3/12/2022
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
I think that Elevators should have a 1-5 second timer like how the trains got a timer to them.
People who gangrp use elevators to confuse ppl and escape situations which I think right clicking signs fast to escape something is boring...
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
Escaping roleplay by using elevators is annoying, and I think of elevators had a timer ppl could more easily action somebody because in an elevator in real life, you gotta stay in it for some time till the next floor. It's very annoying and feels almost as bad as warping spawn! So can there be a plugin where certain signs have a timer to how long u can click a sign? Like if you click a sign to go up u can't go back down until a few seconds so u can do up all the way or down all the way but can't switch between them quickly?
+1 I think it's a really good idea- The Gangrp thing was a really good point

Lizalopod

Level 130
+1

Definetly. Using mechanics to avoid chases (long jump, sports, elevators, train) shouldn't be legal in the first place

Hamburger

Level 188
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
+1
Based on others' knowledge and complaints, I think this is a really good idea when it comes to GRP (Gang RP) and the fact of adding a 1 - 5 second timer to elevators. I think it's a really good idea.

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
MAJOR +1
this is needed so badly to help fix realism for things like gang roleplay situations (main concern) and its just pretty neat

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
+1/-1

As much as I'd like to stop gangrpers from doing this, I don't believe having the plugin be changed to add a timer would be a valuable use of time. I'd say maybe make it a rule that people can't use elevators and all that to escape situations

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
+1/-1

As much as I'd like to stop gangrpers from doing this, I don't believe having the plugin be changed to add a timer would be a valuable use of time. I'd say maybe make it a rule that people can't use elevators and all that to escape situations
It is highly abused

Hirathex

Level 252
Senior Admin
Black Market Lead
Police Lead
Hirathex
Hirathex
Omega+
+1 / -1

tbh I feel like it’d be more annoying than anything, especially like if you live in the higher floors of the new apartment block/in a tower. It’d make more sense to just add a rule about not using them to escape chase situations.

Users who are viewing this thread