mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Suggestion | /fakecall

Silka

Level 2
IGN: SilkaTouch
DATE: 16/07/2023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

The /fakecall command (/fcall in short). This command allows the player to fake being in a phone call, which can be done by performing any of the following commands: (In all cases, "fake" has a shorter alias, "f")
/fakecall
/fakecallw
/fakecally
/fakecalllang
/fakecalllangy
/fakecalllangw
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

This command can enhance roleplay in certain situations such as interrogations and any other situation where speech may be restricted, or when IC stalling is required. While it does seem quite situational, I believe that it would be a great fit in today's roleplay standards.​

uta

Level 102
wavestalker
wavestalker
Omega+

You could always like. . . text one of your contacts really quickly and say "HEY, CALL ME RN" and they'll likely call you so you're able to stall anyways- I've done it once, and it worked fine. I don't think a set of fake call commands are really necessary. . .

etsu

Level 11
lvrsti
lvrsti
Notable

You could always like. . . text one of your contacts really quickly and say "HEY, CALL ME RN" and they'll likely call you so you're able to stall anyways- I've done it once, and it worked fine. I don't think a set of fake call commands are really necessary. . .
agreed

sperst

Level 9
frettrick
frettrick
Omega+

get a friend to quickly call you as said above, or just action talking into your phone... it is a roleplay server afterall, don't forget it's not all command based lol

philbertman42

Level 138
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
I'm actually in favor of something like this. Previously, you were able to pretend to call somebody by simply calling yourself, but since the new phone system was implemented, this has no longer been a thing.

Perhaps rather than introducing a new command, this "functionality" should be re-introduced, so that you could pretend to call somebody by just dialing your own number.

Infi

Level 131
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
I am also in favor of this, can be used for some really interesting roleplay interactions

+1 :D

atoki

Level 123
atoki
atoki
Notable+

It doesn't really need to be implemented. As mentioned above, just get someone to call you :3

TooManyDucks_

Level 20
I'm actually in favor of something like this. Previously, you were able to pretend to call somebody by simply calling yourself, but since the new phone system was implemented, this has no longer been a thing.

Perhaps rather than introducing a new command, this "functionality" should be re-introduced, so that you could pretend to call somebody by just dialing your own number.
but in real life you can't actually call your own number

philbertman42

Level 138
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
but in real life you can't actually call your own number
You can, it just opens your voicemail. But even if you technically wouldn't be able to call yourself and have it go through, you would still be "calling" yourself since there's no one on the other end of the line.

Ruin

Level 104
Ruin06
Ruin06
Notable+
+1
great idea, I loved it when I could just call myself and be like "They shot santa?!"

Users who are viewing this thread