mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Suggestion for guns

bogie95

Level 5
IGN: bogie95
DATE: 12/29/2020
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Changes to guns in schoolrp honestly easiest solution is to either make it so you have to rp the gun, or just remove them.
upload_2020-12-29_1-17-4.png

lamby :3

Level 29
Community Team
Event Team
octoplush
octoplush
Omega
Gun bad.. Gun scare..
Gun gun, pew pew.. end end..

-

Characters. . .

{COLLEGE 20} Taeyeon Min.
{CannibalismRP}

{Garde 7} Atlantis Theodories
{CannibalismRP2}

{DOG} Pog.
{Ghoki}

''Ahaha.. Alive..''

Last edited:

Missunderstood

Level 110
otobii
otobii
Fundraiser+
it took me the total of 30minutes to understand it …. but. how do u expect them to rp w a gun if they're doing /me runsand dashes of. . w/o giving time to actually rp w the gUNn. .. .. . but it's ok. i like the explanation.

onlinelovrs

Level 3
Bogie my sweet child I have taught you well, and yes this is very much better bc it's annoying the fact they just shoot you kinda unfair in a way you can dodge a bullet people.

MushiMoshi

Level 5
I agree 100%. Rping with the guns would make it a lot more.. RP like. As of now its kinda like 1 hit pvp except the other player has no chance at all.

goodusernamexd

Level 80
shumoment
shumoment
Rich+
realistically speaking for cops, p2l, irl you actually have to take out your gun and threathen? i suppose since I've never really experienced it ICly OOCly as well, to me it's pretty pointless? to roleplay it out? cause you gotta do a long ass action now for KPD so like you take out your gun/taser/glock, then you'd have to action to slowly approach in order for them to pat you down, seems like a waste of 10 minutes if you ask me. and something could potentially happen in that span of 10 minutes, e.g running away mid action, zo it's p pointless imo. :)

Im6

Level 184
ACCEPTED

- Guns have not been entirely removed & will not be, however further restrictions / rules have been placed onto the use of a weapon. You can find these changes on the update post that will go live shortly.​

Users who are viewing this thread