IGN:
ClaimedWithAScar - Human Account
ClaimedWithScars - Animal Whitelist Dog Account

ClaimedByScars - Animal Whitelist Cat Account
OhMissPuffle_ - Animal Whitelist Bird Account

DATE:
10/22/2021

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

I would like to suggest K9 be added to the police force. Maybe like 1-4 allowed to apply so there won't be too many.
There would be maybe like a Head K9 or Hierarchy role to possibly communicate and command the other K9s.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

I feel like this would positively benefit the police team in locating scents and/or drugs/alcohol on someone who is lying possibly. The dogs would be able to sniff out a scent somewhere to aid or help the police. The dogs would work ONLY by a police officer's side, and would NOT go alone somewhere without 2+ officers with them, going as well by the rule of officers not being allowed to go out alone. The K9 rank would be an actual rank matching with the KPD colors, either &b(Light Blue) or &9(Slightly darker shade), or at least one of the blue colors to match.
The application to be a K9 member would be similar to the KPD application, but of course to fit the questions for a canine. I personally feel like this would be a fun addition to the Police/KPD RP, and of course, if you do get accepted for the K9, you won't be able to GangRP on any other account due to OOC/IC info that people may use to that account. If found cheating/meta-ing/etc, the person would be stripped of the rank. I did research and there is a Canine team in Tokyo, so it would make sense to have a K9 team in Karakura. Each dog would be positioned to a different thing, maybe as companions, scent tracking for example; drugs, alcohol, nicotine/vapes, weapons. Most Police Dogs are German Shepherds, so if someone were to apply, it would be some kind of German Shepherd.

Thank you for reading this suggestion, if you have any ideas to add, you may add my discord
Though it will be a small chance I will accept.

CipheredFluff#0001

SRPPhoto_35.gif

ClaimedWithAScar - [17][Grade-11] Sadie K. J. Suzuki
ClaimedWithScars - [1][Service-Dog] 'Vix' Vixen H.
ClaimedByScars - [1][Cat] 'Tof' Toffee M.
OhMissPuffle_ - [1][Bird] 'Dix' Dixxie R.

ryabh

Level 102
ryabh
ryabh
Notable
Denied

At the moment, there is no current necessity for the addition of K9 units as they would not prove beneficial or be allowed to be as powerful as wanted

A few things specifically is that:
Drugs are not a common occurrence, and would not require for any K9 units to be added just because
Alcohol is the only reason I can see some slight use for this addition, however the result is minor enough that it would not balance the addition of K9 units
As for detecting lies, that would not be possible for us

Users who are viewing this thread