mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

SUGGESTION | HEIGHT NERF

layzah

Level 45
layzah
layzah
Omega+

I don't really need to explain, since the others did perfectly.

HOWEVER, GOOD THINKING YUJI

AdventureApollo

Level 5
AdventureApollo
AdventureApollo
Fundraiser+
distribution-1-775x550.png

Definition of Nerf

(in a video game) to reconfigure (an existing character or weapon), making it less powerful

I also don't see how nerfing height is an effective description of what your suggesting.

As much as I find it extreme when character are 7'5 so on so forth, I don't think "Nerfing" height is the answer.
Nerf is used in a more archaic manner in this instance and is applicable. Another definition for Nerf is "Weakening a Game Feature," which I believe makes it suitable.

Last edited:

HighlightedTwin

Level 87
HighlightedTwin
HighlightedTwin
Fundraiser+
-1 Tall women are cool because long legs
There is no real benefit to height and the only person I've seen realistically roleplay a 7'0 character was a student who happens to struggle a lot with chairs and desks. If we want to talk about height being a benefit in combat then that's a different story. I think it's better to encourage people to go the traditional/realistic route and campaign it as if it has a lot more benefits compared to being.... a foreigner of some kind.

TrisTheWarrior

Level 14
-1 Height is simply lore wise or something like it, it can not be used as an advantege so what would be the benefit or "nerfing" it?And just as the others say, Karakura is full of foreigners so we cant really put an average height limit.

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied

- However unrealistic it may be for everyone to be the same (or similar) height, it doesn't give you any advantage in regular or combat unless agreed upon during P2L and removing it would only restrict roleplay further.​

Users who are viewing this thread