mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Suggestion - Increased Dog Speed

BramvanZijp

Level 10
IGN: BramvanZijp [Main, Adult], BramvanZijp2 [Alt, Dog], BramvanZijp3 [Alt, Adult]
DATE: 05/01/2021
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
I think that players with the dog animal whitelist, should have a speed boost.
This is not hard to create as I have an item to solve this in my toolbar, and I highly doubt there is no plugin that can achieve the same without an item. (And if it is used as item, curse of binding can ensure the item is not spread out to other players, which would cause problems.)
The reason I think this should be added is that IRL, dogs can get way faster then humans, so it seems unrealistic that a dog would be able to be outsped by a human with higher attributes.
My suggestion would still stack with attributes, but have the boost alongside it.
It would also not be the first animal to have a special ability, as birds already have /fly, which, just like a dog being fast, is logical.
I believe this would be great for a dog without providing an unfair advantage since if you combine it with rolling out of 100 and easily being beat by anyone with a weapon this suggestion is by no means OP or unreasonable.
Aside, this feature has already been in the game temporarily, I would know since as a K9 unit I had increased speed, which six agreed on was a fair increase, I do not see how it could not be readded now that animal whitelists are a donator rank.

Thank you for reading this suggestion, if you have any feedback or ideas to improve it, please tell me, I am open to feedback.

Image of item:
upload_2021-1-5_12-8-58.png

Last edited:

eto

Level 15
Swim speed is already fast enough when at 100%. Making it even faster for such a minority role isn't something really needed on the server right now either, in my opinion.

BramvanZijp

Level 10
Swim speed is already fast enough when at 100%. Making it even faster for such a minority role isn't something really needed on the server right now either, in my opinion.
I can remove the swim speed fi needed, but the main thing i want is the walk/run speed.

Luca

Level 68
Traccia
Traccia
Rich
I don't think there is much of a need for this. Not only that but I believe Animal roles, attributes are applied to it as well. You'd be zooming down Karakura with 50% speed along with 50+ attribute speed. Also in roleplay situations wouldn't it be unfair?

BramvanZijp

Level 10
I don't think there is much of a need for this. Not only that but I believe Animal roles, attributes are applied to it as well. You'd be zooming down Karakura with 50% speed along with 50+ attribute speed. Also in roleplay situations wouldn't it be unfair?

Unfair, not really, Ill explain: dogs only roll out of 100, and in combat movement is limited by rolls, and even if it IS unfair, why is it fair that parrots can fly. Another thing is that as stated, as a K9 unit I had this exact speed boost, in which it was also deemed fair. But regardless, thanks for the feedback.

Users who are viewing this thread