Level 63
Community Team
Media Team
HampterHunter
HampterHunter
Notable
IGN: HunterHampter
DATE: 04/24/2022
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Make Karakura Street Racing Community a tad more of an official thing (If not been made at all, make it a thing)

How are we going to manage it?:

We can use Discord to manage it, make it similar to Ikigai / Crime Discord , but only for part of the Street Racing Community to plan a race, show off their rides, and even ask the management team to put a car for sale if they opt'd to do so.

It wont be easy feet, but once it's going, Ohhh... Man it will go as fast as a Bugatti.

There won't be a need for an actual Location for this type of activity, it can happen anywhere in town's road, and it's not just races, it could be Car Meets as well, I was informed something related to this been suggested before, including making a place for cars to race such as a Drag-strip or a Circuit, and they have been denied, but I do believe we don't need a specific place for car races to be held at, besides, It's not a full Blown-Competitive Scene, it's meant to be a Community in which you can hang out and earn some quick cash.

Features of the Street Racing Community Discord (Just Concepts):

- Management Team (Community Jury) may host a Race with a Prize Pool or a Set Prize, meaning racers who feels lucky or skilled enough may pay/apply to partake
- Car for Sale Section: It's a section in the discord dedicated for someone who wanted to sell their car if they are trying to get rid of it, must be approved by Management team before being put up for sale for a limited time, kind of a like limited time shop. (Complying to SRP Rule that Prohibits the selling of a Custom's Ownership, meaning you're just buying the car but not the rights for the custom ownership.)
- A Place to talk about Cars and for advices for cars if someone ever planned to buy one
- For People with Rare Cars, they may even put it up for an Auction
- People who wanted to try and race can even rent other people's car if they so choose (A Concept, we're not sure if this is allowed)
- Racers/Community Members/Management Team can announce a Car Meet/Race In-Character while using the Announcement Channels, like that of the Ikigai Discord.

New Things added in General with the Addition of the Street Racing Community:

- Police may crash an Illegal Street Race
- New Crimes related to Street Racing
- Automotive Themed Gang (Bikers, etc) now have the option to have a Street Racing Division, staying true to their roots
- New Potential Events

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

It adds more to the Crime side of Karakura Instead of just Armed Gangs, and making it somewhat official might even potentially made it an active thing, and can even be integrated into GangRP, example a Biker themed Gang, or a Greaser Themed Gang may settle their fights on the road.

Bringing in more type of people from a culture into the server, the Automotive Collector people, The Motorheads, the Bikers and all those people, and bring them into an Underground Community where Actions is done at over a Hundred miles an hour, a Safe haven for adrenaline junkie to bring their hottest of wheels and putting them up against others, and for Collectors... A Place to seek out wheels to add to their collections, It may open up a Market for Cars as well, and in General giving a spot for the Motorheads in SRP to just geek out and/or Race for fun.. or for Money.

And for the Police side of benefits, Police can have activity other than dealing with Armed Gangs and just compete against motorheads that prefer to drive for their freedom, with their Cruisers of course, which will become ALOT more Useful.

Benefits Related to the Economy:

Player can make a Race with Bets with others, and Street Racing Community Management can throw a race with a Prize Pool, and as for SRP as a whole, People might have another reason to buy Custom Cars, and also the Mechanic shop over at Shopping District can even be re-imagined, and might be good for lore-building for some gangs or individuals.

Additional Informations:

This could be proven useless since all cars are now the same speed, unless we can find a way to sort of deal with that somehow, and if it is getting figured out, we will gladly help with the process, as this is a Wanted new thing for SRP by a handful of people, Take into consideration that everything will be done strictly with SRP Rules both In-Characterly and Out-of-Characterly.

Discord Link(We have started the community discord.):

(Subject for any Updates on the Suggestions.)Minecraft Screenshot 2022.04.24 - 16.39.58.72.pngMinecraft Screenshot 2022.04.24 - 16.40.33.43.pngMinecraft Screenshot 2022.04.24 - 16.43.31.51.pngMinecraft Screenshot 2022.04.24 - 16.46.55.12.png

Last edited:

HATOLA

Level 271
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
IC I believe its illegal, but why not? people tried to make it be a thing in the past, so!
+1

pashy

Level 183
Seems like it should be a player-made thing.. You should suggest for example a location for racing in the map. Although, I don't think there would be any space

Last edited:

HunterHampter

Level 63
Community Team
Media Team
HampterHunter
HampterHunter
Notable
Seems like a player-made thing.. You should suggest for example a location for racing in the map. Although, I don't think there would be any space
No need for a Location to do races, every road can be a track if you're brave enough B)

Frankie!

Level 26
Frankaphone
Frankaphone
Omega
If we think about it, we could also get jobs like irl with like taxi-drivers, bus drivers (maybe?) and maybe competition like races if we ever got a location to do so.

BearDucky

Level 33
BearDucky
BearDucky
Rich+
I do believe it would be good as long as staff would be willing to create certain thinks such as road spikes, yet if itemrp’d people would complain about it being unfair and staff will have to be call etc

HunterHampter

Level 63
Community Team
Media Team
HampterHunter
HampterHunter
Notable
I do believe it would be good as long as staff would be willing to create certain thinks such as road spikes, yet if itemrp’d people would complain about it being unfair and staff will have to be call etc
i do believe road spikes wouldnt be needed as the road is generally small and a roadblack is easy to make

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
+1

I actually believe in my application for the event team I suggested something similar to this, if not this idea in whole. The idea of illegal racing has always peaked my interested and if this is to be accepted I offer my full support and will help with events. Keep up the incredible ideas. I've mapped out the back of the old Herrington Estate near the bowling alley leading around that area steming from that one tunnel that's under SD as an incredibly open and underused roadway that barely anyone goes to, yknow a perfect place for a group of criminals looking to start up a racing company. . . If this is accepted, please do reach out to me id love to help fully. Okay that's enough of my input, farewell.

HunterHampter

Level 63
Community Team
Media Team
HampterHunter
HampterHunter
Notable
Oh we definitely will, thank you for the support.
+1

I actually believe in my application for the event team I suggested something similar to this, if not this idea in whole. The idea of illegal racing has always peaked my interested and if this is to be accepted I offer my full support and will help with events. Keep up the incredible ideas. I've mapped out the back of the old Herrington Estate near the bowling alley leading around that area steming from that one tunnel that's under SD as an incredibly open and underused roadway that barely anyone goes to, yknow a perfect place for a group of criminals looking to start up a racing company. . . If this is accepted, please do reach out to me id love to help fully. Okay that's enough of my input, farewell.

D

Deleted member 22712

IC I believe its illegal, but why not? people tried to make it be a thing in the past, so!
+1
IGN: HunterHampter
DATE: 04/24/2022
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Make Karakura Street Racing Community a tad more of an official thing (If not been made at all, make it a thing)

How are we going to manage it?:

We can use Discord to manage it, make it similar to Ikigai / Crime Discord , but only for part of the Street Racing Community to plan a race, show off their rides, and even ask the management team to put a car for sale if they opt'd to do so.

It wont be easy feet, but once it's going, Ohhh... Man it will go as fast as a Bugatti.

There won't an actual Location for this type of events, it can happen anywhere in town's road, and it's not just races, it could be Car Meets as well, I was informed something related to this been suggested before, including making a place for cars to race such as a Drag-strip or a Circuit, and they have been denied, but I do believe we don't need a specific place for car races to be held at, besides, It's not full on Competitive Scene.

Features of the Street Racing Community Discord (Just Concepts):

- Management Team may host a Race with a Prize Pool, meaning racers who feels lucky or skilled enough may pay to partake
- Car for Sale Section: It's a section in the discord dedicated for someone who wanted to sell their car if they are trying to get rid of it, must be approved by Management team before being put up for sale for a limited time, kind of a like limited time shop. (Complying to SRP Rule that Prohibits the selling of a Custom's Ownership, meaning you're just buying the car but not the rights for the custom ownership.)
- A Place to talk about cars and for advices for cars if someone ever planned to buy one
- For People with Rare Cars, they may even put it up for an Auction
- People who wanted to try and race can even rent other people's car if they so choose
- Racers/Community Members/Management Team can announce a Car Meet/Race In-Character while using the Announcement Channels, like that of the Ikigai Discord.

New Things added in General with the Addition of the Street Racing Community:

- Police may crash an Illegal Street Race
- New Crimes related to Street Racing
- Automotive Themed Gang (Bikers, etc) now have the option to have a Street Racing Division, staying true to their roots
- New Potential Events

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

It adds more to the Crime side of Karakura Instead of just Armed Gangs, and making it somewhat official might even potentially made it an active thing, and can even be integrated into GangRP, example a Biker themed Gang, or a Greaser Themed Gang may settle their fights on the road.

Bringing in more type of people from a culture into the server, the Automotive Collector people, The Motorheads, the Bikers and all those people, and bring them into an Underground Community where Actions is done at over a Hundred miles an hour, a Safe haven for adrenaline junkie to bring their hottest of wheels and putting them up against others, and for Collectors... A Place to seek out wheels to add to their collections, It may open up a Market for Cars as well, and in General giving a spot for the Motorheads in SRP to just geek out and/or Race for fun.. or for Money.

And for the Police side of benefits, Police can have activity other than dealing with Armed Gangs and just compete against motorheads that prefer to drive for their freedom, with their Cruisers of course, which will become ALOT more Useful.

Benefits Related to the Economy:

Player can make a Race with Bets with others, and Street Racing Community Management can throw a race with a Prize Pool, and as for SRP as a whole, People might have another reason to buy Custom Cars, and also the Mechanic shop over at Shopping District can even be re-imagined, and might be good for lore-building for some gangs or individuals.

(Subject for any Updates on the Suggestions.)View attachment 29801View attachment 29802View attachment 29803View attachment 29804
+1 vroom

HunterHampter

Level 63
Community Team
Media Team
HampterHunter
HampterHunter
Notable
Suggestion Updated! v1.1

Added/Changed:

- Minor spelling fix
- Addition Informations