mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Suggestion: Karakura Street Racing Community

kustomzero

Level 132
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
Seeing that in the early schoolrp days, there was a street racing community led by Im6 but got severely inactive, like really. Now several years later here we are, and I see someone suggesting it. I like this idea, I think it’ll bring more realism to the server along with many other opportunities like you mentioned. I hope this can become an Official thing.

+1

HunterHampter

Level 65
Community Team
Media Team
HampterHunter
HampterHunter
Notable
SUGGESTIONS UPDATED! v1.2

Added:
- A DISCORD LINK! Yes! We have made a discord server for the street racing community! Come join and support us!

pashy

Level 183
SUGGESTIONS UPDATED! v1.2

Added:
- A DISCORD LINK! Yes! We have made a discord server for the street racing community! Come join and support us!
That's what I'm saying a street racing community seems like a player-made thing and could be official in some way like businesses but I don't think staff have to work into making something bigger. .

hkjh

Level 3
hkjh
hkjh
Rich
seems quite unnecessary and sort of dangerous to the people of karakura, also y'all gonna get shut down by cops REAL quick

Latte

Level 194
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
seems quite unnecessary and sort of dangerous to the people of karakura, also y'all gonna get shut down by cops REAL quick
How dare thy leave this, anyways what are your options on this suggestion OOCly? [Out-Of-Character] this seems to only uphold In-Character reasoning.

HunterHampter

Level 65
Community Team
Media Team
HampterHunter
HampterHunter
Notable
I do believe it's not dangerous for anyone, since VDM is naturally not allowed anyway, but it's still a crime, and the entire community wouldn't show itself on police radar directly, it's really just a network for street racers if you so chose to call it that.

hkjh

Level 3
hkjh
hkjh
Rich
How dare thy leave this, anyways what are your options on this suggestion OOCly? [Out-Of-Character] this seems to only uphold In-Character reasoning.
as i was told to put a +1 on this i felt obligated to -1 this since i generally do not like the idea of this and being told to do it is quite uncool

Customable

Level 139
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
I like the idea of random street racing events however this seems like something that could be made and upheld unofficially as you already have.

Street racing feels as if it relates more to a sort of gang roleplay, obviously straying from the fact there is no killing involved but gangs do not necessarily have to base themselves around the murder crimes aspect of gangRP

Good idea, just feels as if it does not require to be an officially suggested thing to be ran.

HunterHampter

Level 65
Community Team
Media Team
HampterHunter
HampterHunter
Notable
I like the idea of random street racing events however this seems like something that could be made and upheld unofficially as you already have.

Street racing feels as if it relates more to a sort of gang roleplay, obviously straying from the fact there is no killing involved but gangs do not necessarily have to base themselves around the murder crimes aspect of gangRP

Good idea, just feels as if it does not require to be an officially suggested thing to be ran.
What i mean by slightly more official is that it'd have a bit of team effort from both players and staff, making sure it's supported not purely by players that can easily... Well... Crumble.

wwaver

Level 11
+1 i may be banned but this is somthing that me and the boi's always wanted before our bans. its a sick ass idea and would cool af if it happened, it has the potential and community. It just has to be implemented correctly by the staff or whoever is responsible.

Ruin

Level 106
Ruin06
Ruin06
Notable+
y dont u guys do it icly like, you guys already made the discord server, just go ahead and announce the race in the discord and icly, those who come will eventually tell others to come aswell, seems unnecessary to put a suggestion for this when you can do it urself

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed

- Nice idea, contact the Crime Lead (Prosthettics) if you want to make it official.​

Users who are viewing this thread