Oliverium

Level 53
Oliverium
Oliverium
Omega+
IGN: Oliverium
DATE: April 8th, 2022
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
I'd like to add milk as a purchasable item at the 7/11 behind the school (or family store, etc)
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
Milk is a very common item, yet it's quite hard to obtain in everyday SRP life. The only way I can get milk is school lunch (which is quite uncommon recently) and auction house. Unlike many food and drink items, milk isn't exclusive to one place or another. Milk is quite common and used for many things such as a drink, something to add to coffee, something for cats/baby animals to enjoy, etc. The design and use of milk is simple and it can help the server out by allowing milk to be added to everyday life for the previous reasons listed plus more. Like other items, it can be a higher price, just incase shops want to sell it as well. It's not a big suggestion, but a small one that can add more realism to SRP, since many people enjoy milk.

DarkEclipic

Level 159
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
+1

Why not? People already want more milk from the school cafe during breakfast and lunch

maraa

Level 210
touchmemara
touchmemara
Omega
Yes! Add more food to the 11/7 people still buy from it

+1
hmm, adding more food to the 11/7 = people hardly going to player ran stores to buy the food if it's already at the 11/7 and they can buy whatever they want whenever they want.

I dunno! The shopkeepers still have to make that cash! Sooooooo. -1 from me I guess.

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
hmm, adding more food to the 11/7 = people hardly going to player ran stores to buy the food if it's already at the 11/7 and they can buy whatever they want whenever they want.

I dunno! The shopkeepers still have to make that cash! Sooooooo. -1 from me I guess.
Nah not anything custom just generalized food nothing too fancy but basic needs

Users who are viewing this thread