mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Suggestion | New command

D

Deleted member 22712

IGN: Silvikuu
DATE: 24/4/22.
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
I would like to suggest adding a new command.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
The command i would like to suggest is ‘/autofeed’ basically anyone with F+ or above will have access to ‘/autofeed’ as it says in the name it auto feeds the persons hunger back to full, how this would work is let’s say you’re being chased for whatever reason and if you’re someone who plays on vanilla minecraft (no client) you can’t set up hot keys for /feed, ‘/autofeed’ would basically be a hot key but every time your hunger reaches 3 bars it would fill back up again, this can also be used by anyone with a /feed hotkey as ‘/autofeed’ will serve the same purpose as the hotkey and you won’t be needing the /feed hotkey anymore. This would be beneficial as it saves typing /feed out and if the player is AFK ‘/autofeed’ will restore hunger if toggled on.

Hamburger

Level 190
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
Neutral
The reason I am picking neutral is that:
1) You may have /autofeed on but sometimes you don't want to be autofed sometimes
2) It might be really hard to configure
3) It is one's problem if they don't have enough food or don't do /feed in time
4) If you're being chased, the hunger stuff takes a lot longer to die down than when you're playing on a regular MC server/world.
But otherwise, it's probably not the worst idea.

Latte

Level 194
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
Neat idea, I'm sure there is going to be some sort of reason it cannot be allowed however I like it! +1

HATOLA

Level 271
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
From what I know the /feed is from a plugin that SRP didnt build, but if its possible then +1

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable

I believe the /feed plugin comes with the Essentials plugin meaning that SRP can't add an auto-feed feature without making their own version of the plugin. Along with that, It would be way more trouble than it's worth, typing /feed takes 2 seconds. With the number of updates that are already in the update timeline, it would be a waste of resources for something that barely takes a second.

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich

I believe the /feed plugin comes with the Essentials plugin meaning that SRP can't add an auto-feed feature without making their own version of the plugin. Along with that, It would be way more trouble than it's worth, typing /feed takes 2 seconds. With the number of updates that are already in the update timeline, it would be a waste of resources for something that barely takes a second.
Yeahhh.. it can be useful but i agree with kana here ;(

pashy

Level 183

That's correct but, if it's possible with no trouble then it'd be cool.. It takes 2 seconds- enough to be tazed or grabbed

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
That's correct but, if it's possible with no trouble then it'd be cool.. It takes 2 seconds- enough to be tazed or grabbed
Well, honestly if you gangrp it may be a good idea to keep extra food on you for that purpose, especially if you know that you might have ti run beforehand, but if you have to run at any time it may be good just to have that to keep you going ;<

pashy

Level 183
Well, honestly if you gangrp it may be a good idea to keep extra food on you for that purpose, especially if you know that you might have ti run beforehand, but if you have to run at any time it may be good just to have that to keep you going ;<
Yess but I forget.. I don't give much attention to my food bars. Though, generally, an auto feed is a good idea so, if its no trouble with the plugin or anything it'd be really cool to have

The_eight8

Level 37
The_8eightYT
The_8eightYT
Omega
+1, though I think this should be a feature made for only rich kid+ and above to make the rank more appealing!

Minobu

Level 218
Minobu
Minobu
Notable+
Cool idea, but honestly a waste of time for developers to be working on much more niche concepts; considering it takes 2 seconds of your time to type /feed and even if your feeling lazy you can set a hot key using clients such as lunar

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+

if this'd be a thing we could just disable food draining for any F+ player, I think it'd be better to just remove /feed since it's kinda unfair & unrealistic but the community would start coming to my door with pitchforks & torches.

1651868631956.png

Users who are viewing this thread