mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Suggestion : New sports team

Unluqy

Level 2
IGN: UAreCute
DATE: 25/4/22
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: I'd like to suggest a new sports team
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: There's not much to say but there's been a sport added a while ago (dodgeball) and I think it's only fair as to give it a team too, it'd get more people to participate in sports by providing another option for people to play competitively.

GINGYZ

Level 88
MarriedtoEmma
MarriedtoEmma
Notable
It was a thing once before, and some people do enjoy playing it. I'm only agreeing with this because maybe this could become a thing.

+1

Hamburger

Level 187
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
Dodgeball isn't really meant to play as teams, mainly just tournaments or fun to play.
And when I mean teams, not just teams in a regular match, I'm talking about adding actual roles like what you would have in the other sports (Baseball, Basketball, Football, etc.)

imgayforwomen

Level 110
byewilliam
byewilliam
Rich

The teams already have a hard time keeping their rosters up as of right now. Adding another sport would add to that, as well as they would have to find a captain for both college and highschool, one that wouldn't abuse their power. Additionally, dodgeball was previously a team and didn't do very well, and as Polar said, would most likely not be brought back. A recent suggestion for a different team was made which was also not added due to the complications of roster filling. Dodgeball also isn't much of a competitive sport, unlike the other sports which have their unique ways of playing, dodgeball is all about aim, which many of the other sports already use. I would say it would be a good idea if there was really more to dodgeball but it's all about aim and timing, which Football, Volleyball, Baseball, and Basketball all cover, plus more. Overall, it would add more complications than benefits.

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
We are not going to bring dodgeball back as an official team, you can apply for a sports club and make one unofficial team.

Users who are viewing this thread