mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Suggestion, parking lot inside of school, for cool people only

Drnqk

Level 11
Drnqk
Drnqk
Omega+
Quick Idea. Let's have a parking lot inside the school, a place where you can actually leave your car parked so that you can show it off to the rest of the students. It would be like the classic parking lots from movies; if the build team managed to do a good job (and I have no doubts they would), it could quickly turn into a nice place to hang out. Honestly, this would add more car interactions icly, so that people who bought cars could use them even more. Some good movie scenes happen here, like in "The Fast & The Furious Tokyo Drift" and others. I just can't remember names as of right now, but it's still a cool place.

Dope.

RexLobo

Level 106
Administrator
Lore Coordinator
Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+
-1... i dont think there is any space to put it

Drnqk

Level 11
Drnqk
Drnqk
Omega+
-1... i dont think there is any space to put it
You can always make a little space for it. It doesn't have to be hugeeeee, you could change how the back gates look by taking those ponds and big trees for a parking lot instead. :)

rieums

Level 42
rieums
rieums
Omega
-1. Don't think its needed. At this time cars despawn really quickly so I think it would just end up causing a lot of tickets to be opened. Along with this, a number of cars in the same for some players will cause lag. Finally, not enough space on the current map?

Kasien

Level 40
F0llowGh0stface
F0llowGh0stface
Notable
cooooool..
put this in the suggestions category unless it's a joke

+1

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
You can always make a little space for it. It doesn't have to be hugeeeee, you could change how the back gates look by taking those ponds and big trees for a parking lot instead. :)
no :( i love them

ScoringWynter

Level 26
ScoringWynter
ScoringWynter
Notable

2019/2020 had this type of edit, their was parking lots all around the school. Never got used was just dead-space.

Classicalist

Level 87
-1. Cool idea however with cars the thing is they are rarely parked. Instead the usually poof into peoples inventories so a parking lot inside the school could be space that is used for something else.

TrapstarRp

Level 22
-1 no point, everyone puts their cars up and the moment they forget and get a server restart, no more car, more tickets

xcqu

Level 9
xcqu
xcqu
Rich

Its a cool idea but it wouldn't work well with the current car's as there are a couple problems like them being removed when the server restarts and its just problems as well as a large enough space to fit a couple cars in the school. I'd say a parking place elsewhere like outside school is a better alternative.

Users who are viewing this thread