mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Suggestion|Public Onsen

D

Deleted member 22712

IGN: Silvikuu
DATE: 02/04/2022
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
I would like to suggest adding a public onsen to the city of Karakura.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
Onsens are very traditional in Japanese culture and many still exist to this day, an onsen is used in religions/beliefs (commonly seen in the Shinto religion) onsens are used to purify the human body and mind using warm, mineral water from pure mountains, adding an onsen to Karakura could be used for another part in Shintoism along side of the shrine. Adding an onsen can be used in many roleplay scenarios such as for the priests and maidens of Karakura or civilians of this city who believe in the Shinto religion.
Reference images below.
1648913862338.png 1648913887464.png

Hamburger

Level 190
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
Neutral
I would rather not list many things right now. But like what stargazxr said, there are hot springs already, which seems to be similar enough to what you're getting at. I'm mainly a -1 here, though it would be kind of cool to have springs? I don't really know.

Last edited:

maraa

Level 211
touchmemara
touchmemara
Omega
Hey! You can visit the shrine which is located in the forest, once you're on the bridge after walking up the many many stairs, continue straight instead of turning right, where you'll see the many different buildings inside the shrine, you wont miss those little steps to the hot spring tho!

ItsLucrator

Level 11
grp3
grp3
Rich+
Neutral
I would rather not list many things right now. But like what stargazxr said, there are hot springs already, which seems to be similar enough to what you're getting at. I'm mainly a -1 here, though it would be kind of cool to have springs? I don't really know.
I think we should update the shrine and hot springs, it's been built like how it already is for so long maybe it deserves a glow up, you know? But yes, we do already have what this person is suggesting!

Naishoten

Level 40
Naishoten
Naishoten
Omega
I think we should update the shrine and hot springs, it's been built like how it already is for so long maybe it deserves a glow up, you know? But yes, we do already have what this person is suggesting!
An update would be cool. But it isn't a primary priority as it already looks pretty darn good!

Users who are viewing this thread