mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Suggestion | qwbigayl

Kurusu

Level 22
_Kurusu_
_Kurusu_
Rich+
I forget if I have seen someone change their entire chars character’s appearance, but it’s more of them changing hair colors and being “unrecognizable” to the police that is bugging me. Honestly yeah if you wear a mask and an attire that reach the requirements of you being unable to get detained/arrested, you’re fine..
yeah thats what im saying i feel like if the cops say the person kill without the mask but they change hair colors i feel like you would still be able to recongize their face since it's only hair color change but face shape the same jawline same the whole face is same just different haircolor i feel like players should be able to remember faces even with different hair color since the face is still the same just different hair

Laur

Level 39
yeah thats what im saying i feel like if the cops say the person kill without the mask but they change hair colors i feel like you would still be able to recongize their face since it's only hair color change but face shape the same jawline same the whole face is same just different haircolor i feel like players should be able to remember faces even with different hair color since the face is still the same just different hair

Yes, that’s basically the point of this entire thread which I hope gets accepted. Although getting your appearance described may be a different story since IRL you could just change hair colors, wear some sunglasses, a hat, and a large coat and be unnoticed to be honest.

Kurusu

Level 22
_Kurusu_
_Kurusu_
Rich+
+1 because i feel like yes this is mainly for KPD recognizing wanted targets but it helps like gangrp so imo it helps both parties if you think about it cause lets say someone ko's you in school and you have major next thing you know they in their apartment changing hair color and i feel as if it's bs that you can't use perms cause they changed their hair or like eye color or make up or whatever it is

Lewk

Level 86
x_z
x_z
Omega+
+1
I like this, makes sense that it isn't mad easy to change how you look to get away from cops.

Leoniide

Level 14
There were no need to get all toxic.

As for the suggestion... I got to agree with all of this so +1
its not toxic, its the truth. everyone who has downvoted this post are gangrp'ers who dont want it changed because then it'd be actually hard to get away with crimes.

SimplyLK

Level 67
SimplyLK
SimplyLK
Rich+
IGN:
qwbigayl
DATE:
14/03/2021
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
The removal or change of the rule which states that once a character changes appearance, they are no longer recognisable by police or other gang members hunting them.

As someone who is in the KPD, I have noticed that this rule is quite odd. Whilst me and some friends who are also in the KPD were browsing the Wanted list- we remembered an incident. A player who had dwindled themselves onto the wanted list was standing right in front of us. However, they had changed their physical appearance in the slightest. This player had changed their characters hair colour, as well as the colour of their jacket. Obviously, we could not detain this individual as the rules state that they would be unrecognisable to us.

This is confusing as their are other factors that would completely counteract this rule. For example, you can recognise people based on facial construct rather than something minor as a change in haircolouring. As well as this, if the suspect is described as being 6'2 and 178lbs with blue eyes- that's quite a specific description as they aren't going to be many identical people running around Karakura possessing the same described height, exact weight. Another example could be something as minor as a crooked nose from breaking it in a fight. If someone was described with blonde hair and a crooked nose, but now have brown hair- they are STILL going to look the same. Hair colour and clothing doesn't really change anything.

Thank you for reading my suggestion.
Now I mean I get your points mentioned. However you can only not recognize someone if they where wearing a mask. Now I agree this rule needs to be fixed, but you aren’t just going to recognize someone by their height and weight etc. I feel unless it’s stand out clothes, if it’s same clothes you shouldn’t even be able to recognize them. Stand out clothes, height, and hair would make all the since in the world to QUESTION them. I’d like you to walk up and notice someone you’ve probably only met once or twice by their body type, or average hair styles/colors only.

Last edited:

Laur

Level 39
Now I mean I get your points mentioned. However you can only not recognize someone if they where wearing a mask. Now I agree this rule needs to be fixed, but you aren’t just going to recognize someone by their height and weight etc. I feel unless it’s stand out clothes, if it’s same clothes you shouldn’t even be able to recognize them. Stand out clothes, height, and hair would make all the since in the world to QUESTION them. I’d like you to walk up and notice someone you’ve probably only met once or twice by their body type, or average hair styles/colors only.

Anyone can have a similar body type, but people changing their hair colors and clothes after doing a crime unmasked before getting arrested to become a totally different person is just ridiculous.

WiffyBanter

Level 143
KirikoM
KirikoM
Omega
+1 / -1

Only makes sense. Changing hair colour doesn't do much of a difference. If a Players appearance looked VERY different then I could understand them being able to get away with it, but that is hard to moderate. I think this should be discussed between Staff as this change of rule would need to be something to moderate

Nijvzz

Level 6
IGN:
qwbigayl
DATE:
14/03/2021
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
The removal or change of the rule which states that once a character changes appearance, they are no longer recognisable by police or other gang members hunting them.

As someone who is in the KPD, I have noticed that this rule is quite odd. Whilst me and some friends who are also in the KPD were browsing the Wanted list- we remembered an incident. A player who had dwindled themselves onto the wanted list was standing right in front of us. However, they had changed their physical appearance in the slightest. This player had changed their characters hair colour, as well as the colour of their jacket. Obviously, we could not detain this individual as the rules state that they would be unrecognisable to us.

This is confusing as their are other factors that would completely counteract this rule. For example, you can recognise people based on facial construct rather than something minor as a change in haircolouring. As well as this, if the suspect is described as being 6'2 and 178lbs with blue eyes- that's quite a specific description as they aren't going to be many identical people running around Karakura possessing the same described height, exact weight. Another example could be something as minor as a crooked nose from breaking it in a fight. If someone was described with blonde hair and a crooked nose, but now have brown hair- they are STILL going to look the same. Hair colour and clothing doesn't really change anything.

Thank you for reading my suggestion.

-1, simply because KPD officers are already gods, I'd like to see GangRP vs CopRP get more fair instead.

Laur

Level 39
I can understand that. I've been in some situations with the same as this, people changed appearance, but it worked out completely fine for me.

I think it works out fine for you since you aren’t seeing what we see as a police officer, but I get it

SimplyLK

Level 67
SimplyLK
SimplyLK
Rich+
Anyone can have a similar body type, but people changing their hair colors and clothes after doing a crime unmasked before getting arrested to become a totally different person is just ridiculous.
Their are rules on that. Wearing masks is how you get away with things. Perhaps the rules needs touching on, but you cant in real life recognize them by souly their height and weight. I’m sure odd hairstyles/colors, really unique body types/height like 7’0 or 350lbs maybe then you might question them or someone wearing a goody pink suit that no ones seen before. Likes those might make you question things, but the only way one recognizes someone by their body is someone you are close with.

Users who are viewing this thread