Community Team
Media Team
HampterHunter
HampterHunter
Notable
IGN: HunterHampter
DATE: 07/04/2022
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

Bring back selling custom vehicles, but in a different method.

So It's been a bit while since custom vehicles are not allowed to be sold to other players, and I honestly think it should be brought back but in a different method to balance the prices out.

Auction Method is my idea/suggestion, so that there isn't a set price that people can just save up to buy custom cars consistently, Prices may vary depending on how much is being bid, the amount of people who bid on the car, or the buy out Price, and Cars can only be put on an Auction at Custom Vehicle Auctioning Place.

I understand that there might be another/more complex reason why selling cars is not allowed now, but I think It's ALOT better than having to just give your Custom Vehicles away if you wanted to get rid of it without making a profit, If you pay $50 for a custom vehicle you would think there's a resell value for it once you decided to get rid of it after using it alot.

Of course we can always just bring back selling Custom Vehicle's ownership like before.

Solution to avoid selling custom vehicles seems like a pay-to-win method of making money: Perhaps we can instead lower the resell value for cars by a big margin, previously you can sell custom cars easily for 2M Yen and above, perhaps we can lower that somehow.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
It will open new ways of earning in-game currency for people who owns a custom vehicle if they so-choose to sell their custom vehicles after using it alot, limiting that just makes people feel discouraged from buying custom vehicles.

Last edited:

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable

I personally believe selling customs to people can be somewhat of a pay-to-win in general, you pay for the item OOCly which benefits you ICly by selling said custom. Cars don't need to be sold, don't spend $50 on a car just to sell it to someone.

HunterHampter

Level 62
Community Team
Media Team
HampterHunter
HampterHunter
Notable

I personally believe selling customs to people can be somewhat of a pay-to-win in general, you pay for the item OOCly which benefits you ICly by selling said custom. Cars don't need to be sold, don't spend $50 on a car just to sell it to someone.
Eventually someone that pays $50 for a custom vehicle and uses it all the time will at some point wanted to either replace it or sell it, now that we can't sell them, you're paying $50 for something with no resell value

HunterHampter

Level 62
Community Team
Media Team
HampterHunter
HampterHunter
Notable
Suggestion Updated
- Added a small Potential Solution to avoid making selling cars a pay-to-win method.

MrSharkyJR

Level 26
MrSharkyJR
MrSharkyJR
Fundraiser+
Allowing people to sell their customs is considered p2w. That's why it's no longer a thing. Also, you shouldn't buy a custom vehicle just to sell it at a later time.

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
It's not a bad idea, i personally think it could bring fourth some Coolio and snazzy events but im more neutral on this

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
Eventually someone that pays $50 for a custom vehicle and uses it all the time will at some point wanted to either replace it or sell it, now that we can't sell them, you're paying $50 for something with no resell value
Potentially add the option for a custom item (after a long amount of time) to be made into something else.

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied

- Selling vehicles was never removed/banned. You may still sell your vehicle, but formally the vehicle will still 'belong' to the original purchaser.
- The only thing we no longer permit is selling ownership of an model/custom item; the act of selling a custom item's ownership to another player for in-game currency, allowing them to request copies of the item from a Senior Administrator.

Users who are viewing this thread