mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Suggestion | "The Shelter"

D

Deleted member 22712

IGN: ilykuu
DATE: 3rd of June 2022
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Rap battle area inspired by "The Shelter" from the movie "8 Mile"
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: Much like club luxe and fight club, this place (Can be renamed by a staff member/builder) would be seen as an underground music venue for the underground and nightlife of Karakura's public. This location would be seen as a dingy area much like Fight Club and would be located in the sewers or around the bowling alley area. This place opens up more RP situations such as live rap battle performances, bar area along with a gambling room and toiletries, this building would be heavily based off of "The Shelter" from 8 Mile in the way it's layed and set out, the only biggest change would be the location of the area. This will benefit the server allowing another illegal-ish place for the crime in Karakura due to it being a somewhat safe zone for criminals to chill (much like how powerplant was) along with having a few drinks and partying. I hope this gets added as i said earlier it opens new RP situations and can have an impact for entertainment as Karakura doesnt have much of that (Club Luxe, Fight club and the restaurants) i hope whomever is reading this liked my idea and I thank you for reading.
(This would be player run much like a store or restaurant, Run by me)

1654276335212.png 1654276427742.png
Trigger - Racial Slurs.
Trigger - Puking/Vomiting.

Last edited by a moderator:

SkyFantasyWorld

Level 78
SkyFantasyWorld
SkyFantasyWorld
Omega
+1

I would 100% love this, not only would we have a new place for people to hang out, live rap battles is :chefkiss:

KayLoon

Level 23
KayLoon
KayLoon
Notable
+1

Very good idea, very possible, makes detailRP harder to learn but also enjoyable to learn/read, maybe there is going to be a person who is going to get that idea verified with the governors to be in business roster

pashy

Level 183
+1

Can we though not give it for example a member of staff but put it up for sale when actually implemented?

Gunna!

Level 100
Veganlaser
Veganlaser
Omega
+1
You can apply for it through bmd or shop app and make it player run instead off staff

D

Deleted member 22712

+1
You can apply for it through bmd or shop app and make it player run instead off staff
Great idea, I'll change it up. Tbh i'd love to run this if it gets accepted ngl

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread