P3RK3

Level 42
P3RK3
P3RK3
Omega

IGN: antonyms​
DATE: 05/06/2022​
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Allow teams to host unofficial mini-tournaments between one another with there sport occasionally without the assistance of SLT.​
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
Countless of people from all of the football teams and Volleyball teams I know for a fact like the idea of having tournaments I don't like speaking for people but in this case I probably will and I apologize. Right know we currently only get two tournaments a year which is honestly way to little, everyone on my team wants tournaments and don't like the idea of two tournaments a year and wish to host unofficial tournaments between the spartan and bobcat teams also possibly any other team that may happen to wanna sign up I've spoke to most of the captains and players and they all seemed to be interested and up for the idea I even heard volleyball had unofficial tournaments so I don't know why we aren't allowed in the first place. What I'm trying to say is we wish to host tournaments unofficially out of the academics server with other teams that want to join in, I think its beneficial because it can possibly boost the sport, teams and possibly the rivalry in some sorts the sport hasn't been active lately and this could make it become active again.​

callumㅤ

Level 50
Sentonium
Sentonium
Omega
+1
i don’t see what’s wrong with this at all considering it doesn’t make things harder for any staff nor players like if anything it makes things more fun between the teams. i can’t think of a single thing bad about this and considering it’s unofficial, i honestly don’t understand why it isn’t allowed.

Official Tournaments are held months apart (OOCly). Not to mention; it’s quite unrealistic that teams just sit there and don’t play against eachother when it’s literally one of the biggest rivalries in SRP. Bobcats VS Spartans isn’t even a real thing anymore simply for the fact there is NO games between them unless it’s simple scrims. Take real life for example, teams verse eachother almost every weekend. And I know, SRP is nothing like real life, but we could at least make the rivalry better by hosting matches between teams (including unofficial teams which can join) within our own unofficial tournament program that causes no trouble to others.

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
+1

I don't see any problem with player-ran interactions and/or tournaments. It boosts creativity and increases competitivity between teams

HATOLA

Level 271
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
+1
I have so much pain to see that from my phone, but I agree with this suggestion although u could already plan it without really soing a suggestion about; From what I remember the vb already had unofficial tournament(maybe Im wrong)

callumㅤ

Level 50
Sentonium
Sentonium
Omega
+1
I have so much pain to see that from my phone, but I agree with this suggestion although u could already plan it without really soing a suggestion about; From what I remember the vb already had unofficial tournament(maybe Im wrong)
not allowed anymore for some reason that’s why the suggestion was made : (

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

We removed unofficial tournaments to give a better spotlight to school teams whilst still allowing other teams to compete in the "sports club". Tournaments will become very stale if overdone as seen previously with older tournament organizations before they were disbanded, becoming more of a normal scrim. What you can do is apply for the creation of a new sports club, and with that, we may have 'official scrimmages' where teams can play tournament-style in an event set within the school, but unofficial tournaments will not be returning.

Club applications are open and are scheduled to be reviewed on the 11th if you wish to bring this idea forward.

Users who are viewing this thread