SUGGESTION | Veganlaser

Gunna!

Level 101
Veganlaser
Veganlaser
Omega
IGN: Veganlaser
DATE: 4/12/32
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: a /it timer for shops, this will send a /it over a specific period of time the player sets for it specifically for shop owners that have music playing in their store, for example club lux, the owner can do /it [time converted to seconds] for the /it to show up so that the player doesn't forget to send one and doesn't need to consistently sending one
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: This would make it way easier for shopkeeper s and others to send /it's that is important to describe the environment or the music that's playing, it would generally be a good addition to the plugin

Arocatula

Level 194
Arocatula
Arocatula
Rich+
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: a /it timer for shops, this will send a /it over a specific period of time the player sets for it specifically for shop owners that have music playing in their store, for example club lux, the owner can do /it [time converted to seconds] for the /it to show up so that the player doesn't forget to send one and doesn't need to consistently sending one
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: This would make it way easier for shopkeeper s and others to send /it's that is important to describe the environment or the music that's playing, it would generally be a good addition to the plugin
+1

hebwig

Level 110
me when i go to the mariner once

good suggestion, it could maybe tie in with an overall ambience plugin. we used to have something like that in the past where audio would change in your browser depending on where you were on the actual server map

pashy

Level 183
me when i go to the mariner once

good suggestion, it could maybe tie in with an overall ambience plugin. we used to have something like that in the past where audio would change in your browser depending on where you were on the actual server map
Yeah I was thinking something like this the other day.. Like it's not mandatory, not within the texture, not within the game, but a link to a website for an audio. I was unmotivated to suggest it considering that most things already have an in-game noise but parties/bars/(anything music included basically)

ANYWAYS back to t h i s suggestion. Yes, good idea +1

Kana

Level 131
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
+1

I believe the idea can be great, but I'll explain my limitations for this in the next part.

I could see this getting spammy very quickly, if there's a way to avoid that, like a minimum time or something.

HATOLA

Level 271
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
love how the only shopkeeper who reacted is Kana, I have to agree with him about the + / -

BUT IN ADDITION, Why just dont give shopkeepers perms to use a jukebox

pashy

Level 183
love how the only shopkeeper who reacted is Kana, I have to agree with him about the + / -

BUT IN ADDITION, Why just dont give shopkeepers perms to use a jukebox

This -1 unnecessary because it clearly would have a cool down that'd be a common sense thing to be implemented if this idea does

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 22712

+1

KimiNoUso

Level 343
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
This would be fairly difficult to implement given the fact it's a timed command and it would follow the same radius as the player.

We'll be working on a plugin which allows shopkeepers/event team members to play music in certain areas of the map using a similar to service to watch2gether, however this won't be implemented until we've finished our planned updates.

Users who are viewing this thread