mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Suggestion

IGN: JustDragon555
DATE: 05/13/2020
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
I believe a cool thing to add to SchoolRP would be a Judical/Court system. A very rough plan I've made is. . Per a court system, there should varying "levels" in the Judaical system. per "system" there will be 6 judges. As well as giving the rumored lawyer job more light. The legal process will be the usual, The prosecutor will give their statement first, followed by the defense. Blah, blah, blah, We all know how this goes. Depending on the amount of evidence and the crime, usually 4/6 of the judges will have to agree on one punishment, be it a fine, jailing, or maybe even the rare execution. Now you could also be a normal civilian and request for a trial with a fee of course. Eye witnesses and the one being accused MUST be notified they will be on trial, on whatever date and time. If they can't make it for oocly reasons, they must contact the one or someone who is able to adjust the official time which will be recorded. As the crime rate is VERY high in Karakura, Japan this should allow the KPD at least a couple of minutes of leeway, as they must inform the criminal be it while attesting or in a 'holding cell' of their trail date.. As I've said I realize this is VERY rough and likely not to get added. Though I believe this could create very interest RP scenarios, as well as possible new jobs and/or more light to jobs most might not know. I hope this suggest will be considered to add one day or another!

Yes that does sound cool as there is a load of gang rp in school rp but I think people are forgetting how this is all about going to school but never mind about that it is a great idea!

Users who are viewing this thread