Level 36
━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

IGN:
Birti
DATE:
8th September 2020

WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
I believe that custom heads should be available in the apartment shop. So things like computers, books, papers and things like that. This gives more players more of a selection when decorating their apartment. I also think that the apartment shop should be expanded with more things such as banners, etc..

Thanks for reading.

━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━

Luca

Level 68
Traccia
Traccia
Rich
There was a suggestion that someone made in which they gave a list of things and/or extensions that should be added to the Apartments, Though custom heads would be a great idea.

Vibeey

Level 11
Vibeey
Vibeey
Fundraiser+
So basically a revamp of the shop plugin for apartments- nice. It would be awesome to have a larger selection range, I'll give you that!

- How about not only heads though. When you look at the blocks you can pick, you'll notice that there is quite a lot- but not as much as you'd hoped for. What I've personally noticed when building my own apartment is that there are no acacia stairs, which was quite triggering (if there's any reason behind these stairs missing, please let me know!), so my point here is to maybe add more building blocks in the already existing shop sections along with heads. Would mean more creativity, everyone loves that!

There was a suggestion that someone made in which they gave a list of things and/or extensions that should be added to the Apartments, Though custom heads would be a great idea.
When exactly was that list made public though? And in addition to that- what happened to it (did it get accepted)?

Luca

Level 68
Traccia
Traccia
Rich
So basically a revamp of the shop plugin for apartments- nice. It would be awesome to have a larger selection range, I'll give you that!

- How about not only heads though. When you look at the blocks you can pick, you'll notice that there is quite a lot- but not as much as you'd hoped for. What I've personally noticed when building my own apartment is that there are no acacia stairs, which was quite triggering (if there's any reason behind these stairs missing, please let me know!), so my point here is to maybe add more building blocks in the already existing shop sections along with heads. Would mean more creativity, everyone loves that!

When exactly was that list made public though? And in addition to that- what happened to it (did it get accepted)?
What do you mean made public? It hasn't been reviewed yet if they deleted it, or it is still there is not of my knowledge. If you wish to look through the feedback threads, I've more than likely replied to it. Maybe I should have said 'Similar' idea, though they were quite on the same page.

Users who are viewing this thread