Missunderstood

Level 110
otobii
otobii
Fundraiser+
IGN: wwish
DATE: Thursday, 8:47PM 24th of September. [BST]
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Recently there had been an event whereas some females from another school came over to Karakura. This is why, I would like to say what if there was levels on the schools Karakura conquered?Like an actual anime perhaps. As in, every 3 students would come visit Karakura mainly because they've grown an infamous reputation in Japan.

[YOKOSUKA SHOOL, All girls] **IN THE PROCESS OF**
[HITSUNE SCHOOL, Mixed.]In this school, there would be students who are overly athletic, hyper and emphasizes every word they say. The school would be lenient when it comes to dying hair however there would be strict rules when it comes to what type of speech they allow. They must have a scholar associating athletics. With that saying, all students there are incredibly athletic and can challenge the. .

-Swim Team
-Track Team
-Basketball Team
-Football Team

If they were to come.

[KUGOU SCHOOL, All boys] They are a prideful school when it comes to mainly academics. The school is extremely strict to dress codes and tradition customs.They learn quickly and are able to adapt to their surroundings. Some other schools would call them 'stuck ups'. The fact that majority were from rich families didn't help the case. If they are to come to Karakura, their objective would be to shut down the school. The group that would be affected

-Student Council
-SLT
-Student Staff.

[HIMACHI SCHOOL, Mixed] They are incredibly artsy, given to the fact the school lets them express their arts fully. When they learn about Karakura, their main objective is to gratiffi the streets of it. The groups that would most likely be affected:
-SLT
-Home Owners
-Karakura Police if it gets out of hand.

-NOTE: Yes, other players can be affected by the other schools however, the players that will be chosen to be apart of the schools should be good role players. This suggestion was mainly because this might actually affect the lore of the school.

Totalore

Level 138
likely wont happen a lot, students from other schools coming to karakura, since we dont want to drain all the originality from the thought of a foreign school coming to karakura. this also takes loads of time to do, prepare for, and etc which is what we dont have a lot of due to school and other activities

when preparing the whole jinsokuki stuff, i already took in the fact that we could do other schools too, but immediately shut it down for the reasons stated above

basically, tldr and all that, i dont want any more "foreign school students" coming to karakura to avoid draining the idea

lore team is working on other neat roleplays to bring to srp. i'd tell you guys if i was allowed to, but you'll just have to wait for the cool stuff

hope this explained a bit

Missunderstood

Level 110
otobii
otobii
Fundraiser+
likely wont happen a lot, students from other schools coming to karakura, since we dont want to drain all the originality from the thought of a foreign school coming to karakura. this also takes loads of time to do, prepare for, and etc which is what we dont have a lot of due to school and other activities

when preparing the whole jinsokuki stuff, i already took in the fact that we could do other schools too, but immediately shut it down for the reasons stated above

basically, tldr and all that, i dont want any more "foreign school students" coming to karakura to avoid draining the idea

lore team is working on other neat roleplays to bring to srp. i'd tell you guys if i was allowed to, but you'll just have to wait for the cool stuff

hope this explained a bit
not really foreign just another part of japan, as explained each school would bring a different taste. Graffiti, trying to shut the school down and etc. It won't be just 'I challenge you!', it'd be more in depth than that

Totalore

Level 138
not really foreign just another part of japan, as explained each school would bring a different taste. Graffiti, trying to shut the school down and etc. It won't be just 'I challenge you!', it'd be more in depth than that
foreign as in not of karakura

and yeah, but a foreign (not karakura) school coming to karakura a bunch of times would be unoriginal after the second time of doing it. i'd like to avoid that entirely and just keep it to one school- yokosuka

Missunderstood

Level 110
otobii
otobii
Fundraiser+
foreign as in not of karakura

and yeah, but a foreign (not karakura) school coming to karakura a bunch of times would be unoriginal after the second time of doing it. i'd like to avoid that entirely and just keep it to one school- yokosuka
If you're planning on having only 3 girls come on constantly and tell only the basketball team for challenges that good idea wouldn't be that popular and not that known either. You see, if a rich posh stuck up school were to come and say something along the lines that 'Karakura School would be shutting down since we view it as a hazard.' That's an idea that can be expanded on. Even if you don't plan on doing all of those schools- I would say, that having another rich posh school planning on shutting it down and if the right people were selected to roleplay this it'd be engaging and something to talk about. It shouldn't be such a rare occurrence for another school to visit another school.

Totalore

Level 138
If you're planning on having only 3 girls come on constantly and tell only the basketball team for challenges that good idea wouldn't be that popular and not that known either. You see, if a rich posh stuck up school were to come and say something along the lines that 'Karakura School would be shutting down since we view it as a hazard.' That's an idea that can be expanded on. Even if you don't plan on doing all of those schools- I would say, that having another rich posh school planning on shutting it down and if the right people were selected to roleplay this it'd be engaging and something to talk about. It shouldn't be such a rare occurrence for another school to visit another school.

theres more than 3 girls, if i went in with only 3 people that'd be a number 1 mistake

of course i cant tell you everything thats going to happen, but a "group of rich students threatening to shut down the school" is unrealistic and will never happen.

sorry, but we're not doing any more additional foreign school events for the foreseeable future.

Missunderstood

Level 110
otobii
otobii
Fundraiser+
theres more than 3 girls, if i went in with only 3 people that'd be a number 1 mistake

of course i cant tell you everything thats going to happen, but a "group of rich students threatening to shut down the school" is unrealistic and will never happen.

sorry, but we're not doing any more additional foreign school events for the foreseeable future.
I mean if there's going to be more females or males rather coming to the school for challenges then I suppose it won't be that useful. Even so, it'd be more unrealistic for the rest of japan to just watch a school that consists of murders just roam around and taint it's reputation, normally if there was that many murderers who were arrested that attend the school, wouldn't the rest of Japan take it to their own hands once they realize that it's tainting their reputation and they feel the town is inadequate at keeping their school in check?

eto

Level 15
The thing is with the Swim-Team... there is no real plug-in within the sports itself. It's a reason why myself, as Swim-Captain, haven't planned anything in-terms of tournaments. Doing laps in a pool when simply everyone is near enough the same speed after 50%+ isn't competitiveness at all. I believe I've already spoken with the fellow Swim-Captain on the matter before which is why we personally do not have as much rivalry between the Bobcats and Spartans than all of the other teams. I doubt this group will be able to learn what I primarily do for practices so that they can 'rival' us (e.g. I made a literal ball game of water polo just so I can not do laps 24/7 and also synchronised swimming).

Although a fun suggestion to get us involved more, there isn't much of a competitiveness within the Swim-Team itself in terms of activities. I've tried before to really bring an element of competition. The difference is that it takes an attribute that once you gain enough of, you are virtually the same rather than a skill with a ball.

Missunderstood

Level 110
otobii
otobii
Fundraiser+
The thing is with the Swim-Team... there is no real plug-in within the sports itself. It's a reason why myself, as Swim-Captain, haven't planned anything in-terms of tournaments. Doing laps in a pool when simply everyone is near enough the same speed after 50%+ isn't competitiveness at all. I believe I've already spoken with the fellow Swim-Captain on the matter before which is why we personally do not have as much rivalry between the Bobcats and Spartans than all of the other teams. I doubt this group will be able to learn what I primarily do for practices so that they can 'rival' us (e.g. I made a literal ball game of water polo just so I can not do laps 24/7 and also synchronised swimming).

Although a fun suggestion to get us involved more, there isn't much of a competitiveness within the Swim-Team itself in terms of activities. I've tried before to really bring an element of competition. The difference is that it takes an attribute that once you gain enough of, you are virtually the same rather than a skill with a ball.
The swim team, personally for me, deservers more recognition because in most cases swim competitions in Japan are rather frequent compared to here, where there isn't even a Bobcat vs Spartan swim team rivalry.

eto

Level 15
The swim team, personally for me, deservers more recognition because in most cases swim competitions in Japan are rather frequent compared to here, where there isn't even a Bobcat vs Spartan swim team rivalry.
I understand that. I mean, I don't think a lot of people realise how much effort it takes to do a practice every week without having something consistently to do, such as playing football or basketball. However, like I said, you're the same speed once you reach a certain point. The thing you have to rely on when racing is basically if you have a good PC or not so you don't lag... and it would be pretty unfair for some of those who can't afford to get a good PC so they can run with high FPS. I've been thinking of other ways to spark competition, however I don't feel like the rivalry of another school would do it for me - especially when I don't even have a rivalry with College.

Thank you for raising your voice on the team itself! I think a better option, in my opinion, would be Volleyball since... you know... they've recently (in June) had a tournament so there's lore already there to work with.

Missunderstood

Level 110
otobii
otobii
Fundraiser+
I understand that. I mean, I don't think a lot of people realise how much effort it takes to do a practice every week without having something consistently to do, such as playing football or basketball. However, like I said, you're the same speed once you reach a certain point. The thing you have to rely on when racing is basically if you have a good PC or not so you don't lag... and it would be pretty unfair for some of those who can't afford to get a good PC so they can run with high FPS. I've been thinking of other ways to spark competition, however I don't feel like the rivalry of another school would do it for me - especially when I don't even have a rivalry with College.

Thank you for raising your voice on the team itself! I think a better option, in my opinion would be Volleyball since... you know... they've recently (in June) had a tournament so there's lore already there to work with.
It doesn't necessarily have to be swim if you aren't able to find a fair competition method by then, if swim is unavailable i'd personally go for Volleyball or soccer.

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
+1, I liked the idea that they thought a bunch of non-japanese students in a city was weird.

Users who are viewing this thread