mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Suggestion

IGN: TheSlyCooper
DATE: 11.03.21 [11.21.03]
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
After reading the Weapon Profiles it has come to my attention that the weapons are not balanced. An example of this is the pocket knife (125K), reaper (200K), sai (200K), and hunting dagger (200K). The pocket knife is the cheapest, the hunting dagger and reaper are the same price but more expensive. They are more expensive, yet they come with 0 perks, whereas the sai is the same price as the hunting dagger and reaper but has the "ability to disarm any type of Katana during ‘CombatRP’." This sparks the question, where are the perks of the reaper and hunting dagger?

Meanwhile, the cleaver (150K) can disarm anything as long as their arm is chopped off, the item will drop, making it more useful than the sai, not only that it is cheaper. The tactical knife is much more expensive (275K) than the cleaver and is worse than the cleaver too AND the fire axe compared to both of these CAN be mugged from the hands, yet it's 175K and has the same range as the CLEAVER and TACTICAL KNIFE, but acts as a weaker addition to the cleaver, the only perk of it is that you can destroy doors, but the fact that it can be mugged by hands puts you in a vulnerable position if you're using this as a weapon, which usually no one does. And if you were to break down doors, you would use a crowbar, not a fire axe (Crowbar = 150K).

Now we can talk about the bats, the wooden bat (50K), metal bat (100K), spiked bat (400K), and knuckle dusters (100K). The price and stats of the bats are completely justified, however, why would you rather spend 100K on an illegal item, that you could lose and get your character arrested for, rather than buying two wooden bats or 1 metal bat which doesn't put you at this disadvantage (as long as you provide evidence of it being used for good)? Or maybe you could just not buy any of these bats and just buy one ballistic mask that has the same perks as all these (except spiked bat) and be able to walk around masked (unidentifiable) and counter the bats as if they try to hit someone wearing the mask, they can consume 3 hits to the head before being knocked out, and it is completely legal for only 100K? And to continue the topic of masks, why is the bloodsucker mask so bad? It doesn't cover everything, it covers only one part of your face, yet people could say they recognize the hair, eyes, nose... Couldn't it be at least used to harm? It's called the Bloodsucker mask, for what reason? It does not add up.

Also, the Kurikira Katana is just an expensive more flashy version of the normal katana, but it can stab "stab-proof vests" in only two stabs, but I haven't seen any circumstance where the stab-proof vest has been utilized (my friends who have played longer than I can vouch for this). The weapons I listed need to be buffed, it's just a better-looking version of other weapons, or it's buffed in other non-sensical ways that provide 0 advantage.

Minobu

Level 218
Minobu
Minobu
Notable+
ACCEPTED / DENIED

- Reworking weapon prices are already in progress alongside items with new harbored stats. Thank you for taking the time to write out the suggestion

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread