Level 53
Community Team
Lore Team
lirically
lirically
Notable+
IGN: kissako
DATE: 07/11/21
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: A command that removes all contacts in an instant.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY: I believe that a command such as "/removecontact all" would be a good feature to assist in new character-creation and/or when you swap your character to another account that you own. This will promote lots more roleplay opportunity, especially in GangRP. Say for example, Player A's character dies. Player A goes ahead, making a new character and might decide to make it so that their character does not initially know of Player B's character, so they perform the command that removes all of their old character's contacts. Player B's character, in this instance, was a fellow gang associate of Player A's deceased character. By initiating themselves in somewhat of detailed roleplay, eventually they will start roleplaying a lot more instead of going around, looking to just kill people. I believe that, as a roleplay server, gang role-players should look further into the general roleplay aspect of things, so that they don't feel separated from the rest of the server.

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
+1
Despite the fact most gangrpers wouldn't care about something like contacts due to the fact they don't care for story whatsoever, it would be a useful command. I've had to manually remove pages of contacts from last year when I came back to SRP.

HATOLA

Level 271
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
although it's really cool to save contacts for years (as Im doing and still calling FOR EXAMPLE pleep in my contact is STILL HIS OLD CHAR FROM 2 YEARS AGO ) +1

Kurusu

Level 22
_Kurusu_
_Kurusu_
Rich+
+1 would be needed I dont even know any of my contacts and im tryna get rid or em all or keep the ones that still hop on and play but not tryna do it one by one

bobatea

Level 16
Prxfessor
Prxfessor
Omega
+1 - Would be very useful for old players that aren't even playing anymore, or new characters that people create would confuse others,

Nikko

Level 3
+1 I literally just removed nine pages of contacts last night by hand, and that's after having to prune it each time I come back.

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
+0.5
personally wouldn't use it, i like my 33 pages of contacts thank you very much

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
don’t u dream abt srp characters tho
yh i dream about gang roleplaying and stabbing ppls carotid artery before saying 10 minutes and then rolling to run and then getting toxic in ooc /j

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
This will be included in the next phone updated:

Users who are viewing this thread