Level 18
BibleMuncherRP
BibleMuncherRP
Fundraiser+
IGN: BibleMuncherRP

DATE: 15/02/2022

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
A /contactign [contact].

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: This command will show you the IGN of a contact of who's in your phone, this will allow you to recognise who you set someone's number as. This will benefit the server as I'm sure many people not just me set peoples contact as their character name however if their character is dead or it has been a while since I last contacted them it'd help me identify who I am talking to and make it much easier to manage.

Sorry for the poor explanation but hopefully you get the general idea.

Hamburger

Level 190
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
Nice suggestion, but people mainly know the ign of their contacts already, it will come through in time. It couldn't make sense if you have a contact that you don't know the ign to. Also, with phone numbers you can simply ask them what their ign name was again. But also, the contact name is there, so you can use /findname <name> and you can find the ign name from there.

Latte

Level 194
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
Nice suggestion, but people mainly know the ign of their contacts already, it will come through in time. It couldn't make sense if you have a contact that you don't know the ign to. Also, with phone numbers you can simply ask them what their ign name was again. But also, the contact name is there, so you can use /findname <name> and you can find the ign name from there.
ahah yeah most people. . .

suu

Level 38
TanoshiiDays
TanoshiiDays
Rich+
Just do /fn (rpname) and boom, you'll get your character's crush IGN

maraa

Level 211
touchmemara
touchmemara
Omega
+1/-1

I dont really deal with forgetting who is who all that much, but I do have my moments

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable

Waste of time for SRP to be putting their resources into little things like this, remembers there is a LOT on the update timeline. The more unnecessary features, the heavier the workload on the devs, and the longer we have to wait to see new updates.

BonBons

Level 31
-1 not sure if this is still implemented, however hovering over an incoming call’s number provides you with the player’s ign. (I know this isn’t exactly what your question is directed towards)
Also if their character is dead then you don’t need to contact their number anymore icly? As well as if you haven’t kept in contact with a person for a while, what’s the importance of knowing who it is oocly if you guys no longer roleplay together. If your own character doesn’t remember who the contact is, it most likely wouldn’t make a difference to know oocly.
I understand your suggestion tho, maybe just make it so that the ign shows beside each name in /contacts ? Although idk if this would be needed.

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your feedback.

- This will provide players with an easier way to metagame; we removed this feature for that reason. If you're getting spammed, or someone has broken the rules whilst using a phone, you can submit evidence to a member of staff and they can assist you in finding the player involved

Users who are viewing this thread