HarryStylesWife
HarryStylesWife
Rich
IGN: Harry_Styless_
DATE: 2/15/22
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
K9 division in the KPD
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
This will allow people with the animal whitelist dog to be a police dog. It wouldn't matter what their age is whether its a puppy being trained or 10 year dog out on duty. The only thing that will change is a role and people that have the whitelist will have to apply. How it would work is there would be a form that would include discord, dogs name, age, dogs personality, why you should be accepted. And if accepted you will get paired up with a member of KPD who wants to be apart of the K9 program and it would be based in the KPD's personality and the dogs personality so they can be a good match. The dog will go everywhere with the KPD member to build up a bond and be apart of the force. The dog and KPD member will go through training before going out on patrol
1644971466044.png1644971575698.png

Joe.exe

Level 46
Joe_Kurumi
Joe_Kurumi
Rich+
I think it's up to the admin and the KPD to make an application while having the animal whitelist.
That would be better.

elliot<3

Level 59
st4rl0v3r
st4rl0v3r
Omega+
I would say for them to go for it, and for people that are allergic to dogs try to find another type of animal for them or sadly not have them on the k9 recruits.

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable

There have been K9s in the KPD before (years ago), they were obviously removed for a reason. I can't speak on what that reason was, but I'm sure it was a good one and I trust the staff.

BonBons

Level 31
Cool idea, would need work on details though. Police dogs would need a proper application to prove they know all KPD rules and how to RP properly with perms. I don’t know how necessary it is though. As above comments have said, many have tried suggesting this before / it’s already happened and has been removed.

Eliana Captol

Level 6
HarryStylesWife
HarryStylesWife
Rich
If we plan it right and organize it well, it could be good. People that apply would need to do their research of KPD rules and how to rp, but also police dogs act as that will be very crucial to be a police dog. We don’t want someone to not have any knowledge and then get accepted while the people who have done their research and know what to do get declined.

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
Thanks for taking the time to write out this feedback. However, we have decided
to deny it due to the issues that it came with in the past. Realistically, a K9 unit's main
job is to help during investigations & search for individuals by their scent/check if there
are any illegal substances in a certain container. When translated to SchoolRP terms, it would
be close to impossible to do this, given the meta-gaming issues that would arise.

Users who are viewing this thread