mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Suggestion

Infirmqry

Level 5
IGN:Infirmqry
DATE:26/2/22
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:I suggest that verified gangs can appoint medical teams. Or there being a medical crew similar to how the black market operates yet it costs a hefty sum of money say 100k which would be significantly less than bail yet still a lot.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: This will make the server better because say an officer shoots someone. All the officer has to do is camp around hospital for that person to arrive. And the person which got shot has really got no other chance but to go and be arrested there at the hospital. Adding in this system will allow for people to be patched up at a price yet save their character encountering a even heavier toll of money in bail. This will create a fair system where officers will still be able to arrest people yet people can still have a chance to come back from an injury
[IMAGES IF ANY]

6Pancake

Level 228
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Authorization Team
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+

The hospital faction relies on getting quotas from gangrp situations most of the time, with the rare broken leg from falling off a mountain. Implementing gang medical crews will only lead to the hospital faction being rendered useless as no one will go to avoid being arrested, instead, they'll just call their local gang medic.

Lizalopod

Level 130
I mostly agree with 6pancake's statement

However I would consider maybe having the hospital staff offer first aid courses and certification for people to deliver basic medical attention to someone before bringing them over to the hospital, improving the chance of the subject living.

Naishoten

Level 40
Naishoten
Naishoten
Omega
I mostly agree with 6pancake's statement

However I would consider maybe having the hospital staff offer first aid courses and certification for people to deliver basic medical attention to someone before bringing them over to the hospital, improving the chance of the subject living.
Oooohh this!!! I like this!! Maybe make it so first aid can ad like another 3 minutes to a bleedoit timer or something. That would be hella cool! My character would so learn first aid lol.

maraa

Level 210
touchmemara
touchmemara
Omega

we have a hospital faction already, i do not see the need to make them become useless.

Polar

Level 102
PolarLoLs
PolarLoLs
Notable

But i do feel like the medkits that can be obtained publicly be used to at 3-5 minutes onto someone's wound when bleeding out, like how cops do it

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your feedback.

- This is what the Hospital is used for, risking your character being arrested is part of crime.​

Users who are viewing this thread