vMadeira

Level 26
FlyRiceCakes
FlyRiceCakes
Omega
IGN: vMadeira

DATE: 4/20/22

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Make balance changes for Glocks and Taser.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
So what I was thinking to add a little bit more fairness against KPD is to make a system where the gun or taser could possibly get jammed. Going into more detail I mean adding something to the shooting plug-in that has a maybe 3/10 of failing to shoot. This would add somewhat of fairness and realism so its more likely someone can escape with a higher chance. Now even though maybe it seems a little bit unfair for KPD, Its realistic. Cops use the basic Glock and Taser which are very medium in chance to actually break or not work properly. But If I also might add there would maybe be a short delay maybe a couple of seconds 3-6 before the Glock or taser can be used again. Just as a GangRP I really think this is somewhat of a balanced change.

pashy

Level 183
I don't see what you are suggesting.. There is already a cool down before attempting to taze again and being chased down by a gun is very rare its usually they action shooting you and you're shot down

vMadeira

Level 26
FlyRiceCakes
FlyRiceCakes
Omega
I don't see what you are suggesting.. There is already a cool down before attempting to taze again and being chased down by a gun is very rare its usually they action shooting you and you're shot down
I mean a malfunction in the weapon

Minobu

Level 218
Minobu
Minobu
Notable+
Not a terrible ideal, a slight chance on malfunction given it’d be extremely rare wouldn’t be terrible. Though considering there’s already a cool-down and most feds need aim trainer, unnecessary. Would add a little fighting room in close-range combat so that cops don’t instantly win one on ones if you get lucky

Cool, though overall doesn’t serve 2 much purpose if the chances of it aiding you are going to be extremely uncommon in close combat

Hirathex

Level 257
Senior Admin
Black Market Lead
Police Lead
Hirathex
Hirathex
Omega+

haha..... okay this is a biased opinion but like, there's already a cooldown on tasers. also the tasers are already kinda busted and don't work super well

Yume_

Level 86
Community Team
Lore Team
as someone with awful aim that only hits their target about 27% of the time, I don't think there needs to be any other obstacles to shoot a glock outside of having good aim and the action. Now, glocks are guns and guns can be shot fairy quickly, especially smaller handguns so it doesnt make sense for it to have a cooldown... Unless you're reloading, which that already has a cooldown

-1 my aim already ratios me

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable

Police don't need to be nerfed more than they already were in the past, gangrpers did and still do kill cops quite easily.

BearDucky

Level 35
BearDucky
BearDucky
Rich+
I think you’ve been arrest a lot which has led you to believe it is ‘unfair’, but it’s like me saying how about you have 3/10 chances that in police chase you will trip over. Also it’s only Glocks that really jam, and even if so it’s normally due to the officers having not loaded it right and that’s why we have training to prevent jamming

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+

I can understand your point in regards to realism since there's a lot from KPD that's unrealistic to our advantage. Nonetheless, there are also tons of features that are made to debuff the faction that is also unrealistic; here are some of them
- Guns are only given to 1/3 of the force (Higher-Ups and some detectives)
- Glock-17s don't have 17 bullets; they have 8, and we can only carry one extra mag if we have riot gear
- Police Vests don't exist, meaning that we're always exposed to stabs

And many others that give GangRP a chance to retaliate

In addition to this, the police should be an opponent that's not worth fighting due to the fact that it is only going to give you "clout", as some people would say since you can't really mug much from them (other than batons, which you can only mug when they've used it against you). This fact in itself is meant to boost the GangRP vs GangRP interactions, instead of GangRP vs Cop for the sake of fighting a cop, instead of trying to get away with a murder, for example

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
This wouldn't really make it anymore realistic, the chances of a taser/glock getting jammed is very slim. Police Officers are only allowed to carry a certain amount of bullets and must reload the gun which already has a short period of time to prevent abuse of the weapon (you can audibly hear this).

Users who are viewing this thread