Suggestion

SirNovox

Level 10
SirNovox
SirNovox
Omega+
IGN: SirNovox
DATE: 14.5.23
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Karakura needs a zoo and more entertaining stuff like a cinema or an amusement park
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: More fun and places to go.

Kasien

Level 40
F0llowGh0stface
F0llowGh0stface
Notable
Neutral

yeah would be fun, but theres no space plus who would actually go there. I mean people would be there for the opening but generally after that its goona be dead.

Oliverium

Level 53
Oliverium
Oliverium
Omega+
Neutral
Aquarium was nice at first but 1. no fish are there 2. no person is there 3. the npc fish I guess were too laggy. Animals in minecraft aren't really "zoo-worthy", maybe the panda or birds but the more npcs, the more lag. Also, animal whitelists could be a cool thing to put in zoos... like a /warp zoo type thing (like for bears?). Either way, it would be quite small if it was added due to limited space.

layla !

Level 5
-1 no space, i doubt build team would ever expand the map !! things like this have been requested thousands of times and they have gotten told no, theres just no space. the only map changes they do are redoing things sadly

SirNovox

Level 10
SirNovox
SirNovox
Omega+
-1 no space, i doubt build team would ever expand the map !! things like this have been requested thousands of times and they have gotten told no, theres just no space. the only map changes they do are redoing things sadly
Hm, will karakuras town progress? Like, the same map size but general changes in all areas, for example in the past there was a river where a street is now

layla !

Level 5
Hm, will karakuras town progress? Like, the same map size but general changes in all areas, for example in the past there was a river where a street is now
maybe! I'm not sure why they did that honestly, I'm not a builder though so I wouldn't know!

philbertman42

Level 136
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
In general, if something is underused or overlooked by the majority of the community, it might be replaced in favor of something new that will attract attention. The artificial waterway was nice for variety, but a normal street is just more versatile and vastly more realistic than a random body of water that existed in complete isolation from any river or ocean.

As for the main suggestion, this likely won't be implemented. The primary focus of the server is the school, and everything else that exists is there to supplement it. Large attractions like zoos or theme parks seem exciting at first, but the novelty of it would quickly wear off, thus reducing them to a cool diversion at best (similar to how the few rides on the pier have ended up).

Here's the response from the owner from the last time this was suggested

Last edited:

Infi

Level 130
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
greetings permanent resident builder oInfi here

To address the comments about having no space; currently yes there is "no space" but space can in fact be created :D That said, there's a small cinema located in the bottom of my tower (Tower 7, library tower) , an amusement park located on the beach pier, and an aquarium behind the old clan office. That said there are still features that are in the works and coming to SchoolRP, don't fret :D

Nylu

Level 99
Community Team
Lore Team
nylu
nylu
Notable+

Expand Karakura through that tunnel.
not possible…

Karakura is, although a small island, bigger than what you think! Those tunnels (in lore) already lead to other places according to the map of Karakura (lore document, not /map). It is not possible to expand it through the tunnel because there’s already stuff there in lore

yazure

Level 32
Community Team
Builder
yazure
yazure
Notable
+1 i like the idea that's all
Replying to this, yes there's no space atm, but don't fret! We still can get space somehow (for example, there wasn't space before either, but oh lord they added 2 complexes, so there's space for everything) the zoo can also be added as an event where the openings are just server events and where the actual build doesn't need to be inside the map (such as the circus or the stadium!) Well, it's basically just what infi said

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- We're still working on new public areas in Karakura which you and your friends can visit ICly, however a Zoo will not be one of those​

Users who are viewing this thread