mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Suggestions and Staff Feedback

NotLuxel

Level 1
IGN: YakobuSama
DATE: 7/7/2020 (July 7, 2020)
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: First off the Staff members and quick to respond to any question I have and they're quick in responding to any complaints of spammers and the like and they are all very approachable and friendly.

Second is my suggestion. It'd be absolutely spectacular if the backpacks (as I was recently informed that their use is currently disabled which is completely fine as I was going to use backpacks as a roleplay aesthetic or just to make my character fit the role much more) could be put on the torso armor slot so that players (roleplayers) don't have to hold it on their off-hand. (screenshots attached) Having the backpack there is rather immersion-breaking. Although in the third person perspective they look amazing but to reinforce my previous statement having a backpack on your screen or on your off-hand is immersion-breaking.

(I had to crop and upload a smaller portion of the photo because of the 1MB file upload cap)

The usability of the backpack is beyond me and all I ask is that we are able to put them "on" instead of having to "hold" it. Thank you and that is all!

Attachments

• upload_2020-7-7_13-57-55.png
    upload_2020-7-7_13-57-55.png
    280 KB · Views: 11
  • upload_2020-7-7_13-58-47.png
    upload_2020-7-7_13-58-47.png
    48.7 KB · Views: 7
  • upload_2020-7-7_13-59-50.png
    upload_2020-7-7_13-59-50.png
    46.8 KB · Views: 8

Totalore

Level 138
thanks for the feedback ur pretty cool for doing so

as for backpacks, there is no current way to put custom items on the chest spot. im not too sure why, but there just isnt a way for that to happen yet

NotLuxel

Level 1
thanks for the feedback ur pretty cool for doing so

as for backpacks, there is no current way to put custom items on the chest spot. im not too sure why, but there just isnt a way for that to happen yet

Ah I see. Thank you for the reply and the explanation on the matter. I hope they figure out a way to be able to do that. So that my 40k yen doesn't go to waste (seeing as it kinda breaks immersion). But in the meantime all we can do I suck it up and deal with it. Thanks again for the response.

BaldRP

Level 6
Ah I see. Thank you for the reply and the explanation on the matter. I hope they figure out a way to be able to do that. So that my 40k yen doesn't go to waste (seeing as it kinda breaks immersion). But in the meantime all we can do I suck it up and deal with it. Thanks again for the response.
I feel that it is something that could be easily coded, by using as durability, but then that could lead to items breaking, or it could just be the amount of durability the chestplate has, it'll probably come round one day, as well as that, stuff that goes on backs or just like a t-shirt can be pretty complicated for modellers like me

NotLuxel

Level 1
I feel that it is something that could be easily coded, by using as durability, but then that could lead to items breaking, or it could just be the amount of durability the chestplate has, it'll probably come round one day, as well as that, stuff that goes on backs or just like a t-shirt can be pretty complicated for modellers like me
Well, the majority of the headwear that can be used in the server does have unbreaking and I assumed it was for a reason. Although I have no experience on the matter of coding and the like (I don't wanna seem like a douchebag like 'Ough that's easy why don't they just do it' because I have no idea how it really is, and based off of my previous experiences with coding it can very tedious and annoying) I hope they can make something that resembles that method (the durability thing as mentioned) in the near future. I can also see how that could work. Maybe your statement might give the server devs an idea or two to make it happen. (Props to them for making all of these accessories wearable and thanks to the modelers like BaldRP here for making such amazing models). I hope to see progress in the future regarding the accessory aspect of the server as I believe that accessories play a huge part in immersion when it comes to roleplaying.

Im6

Level 184
DENIED

- Items cannot be positioned correctly as a chest piece which is why most models e.g Swords are positioned instead on hands.​

Users who are viewing this thread