mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Suggestions for GangRP

onlinelovrs

Level 3
(https://www.schoolrp.net/threads/suggestions-for-gangrp.31954/ - ORIGINAL creator I'm just writing it in the proper format for them, and making sense of what their trying to explain)

IGN: cosx_mo
DATE: October,19th.2020

WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: GangRP Combat Idea
Dear Staff Team,

I am a fellow Gang role player , and the issue I would like to discuss is the Actioning system, For example: Angel Garcia was fighting 4 people she only got one hit in before being KO'D. It seems a tad bit unfair although i know that's how honor is supposed to work still couldn't the order be like this instead so the person getting beat up actually has a chance at surviving/escaping the situation instead could it go like this : Angel Garcia was fighting 4 people the order the hits went in were Angel ,them ,Angel ,them ,and Angel, them. It would be more fair for the person getting jumped because after all when someone is getting jumped that doesn't necessarily mean they always loose like the rolling system and real fight's it's based off of luck this is just a suggestion of course to make it a bit more fair.

Thankyou,
for taking your time to read this please take it into consideration

Sincerely,
Angelic#1111

[IMAGES IF ANY]

Users who are viewing this thread