mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Sukiisz Psychiatrist Resident Application | Numiiz!

Syukii

Level 7
KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
IGN (In-Game Name):

Itzsukii - EMS ACCOUNT (If Accepted)

Sukiizs - Main
What is your discord username?
itzsukii_
Describe your activity on the server:
After almost a year of not playing srp, I returned three months ago. I was asked to the heddo and joined the Watanabe family, as well as meeting a lot of new people with whom I liked Rping. My current activity is consistently good; I usually log in for 4-6 hours per day or every other day. I only dont log on twice a week to take a break from roleplaying. Even when I'm not online, I'm typically reachable via Discord if needed.

What is your timezone?:
CST - Central Standard

List your current and past applications:

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:

I've been roleplaying since I was young. Starting with Furnace Highschool, then moving on to other roleplay platforms.
I gained more experience after joining SRP around three years ago. Getting Experience in Student Faction, Gangrp, School Faction, and Shrine Faction. I've gotten to the point where I can detail roleplay and normal roleplay with ease.

What is your motivation for applying?
My motivation for applying is that the role I'm looking for is one that I'd like to pursue in the real world.
However, because it is roleplay, I will not take it as seriously as I would in real life. I'd like to roleplay with individuals who have an interest in this Career path and enjoy roleplaying in its area, or who enjoy roleplaying as a member of Ems. As that is also my motivation, to push outside of my comfort zone and be a part of a faction that requires your whole commitment, as well as to meet new people and experience new roleplay.
I've finally chosen to apply for a more serious faction with more roleplay chances, with new people I can meet as well as roleplay with existing friends in EMS. As well as throwing myself into an unpleasant situation and simply joining! I no longer want to be fearful of roleplaying with others who I think are better than me, and I want to enjoy merely roleplaying and perhaps making friends with others so that I can continue to enhance my roleplay experience so I'm not so insecure within myself.

Which role are you applying for?
(Doctor or Psychiatrist):

Psychiatrist Resident

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?
I
have learned most about Hospital work, through Roleplay and Spending time with EMS friends. Although I don't know much, I have read Format &
Information, And Rules.

A Hospital worker expected pay is 200k for the quota of 20
They can also earn 400k for the quota of 40

Upon being Hired, New Hires are given a Proper introduction and Two weeks of Training. Introducing them to their medical Journey. Along with meeting other new hires, co-workers, Higher-ups, and the Director.
Earning up to 10 hours of Ems work can allow Characters to go Off Duty Icly, This is weekly.
RANKS
TRAINEES: Upon being hired,They get formalized within the Hospital aswell as going through a two week Training.

DOCTORS: They are the ones to Do Patient Checkups, Taking Illnesses & Disease signs into Concern Patching up Wounds, and taking care if Semi-Wounded Patients they can tend to.

SURGEONS: Surgeons are equal with doctors, but They are the ones who take more Serious Wounded patients. As in, Fixing broken bones, dealing with broken
or even Sliced off Limbs. But they still can do the duties of an doctor if ever needed

PSYCHIATRIST: They are the ones who help Patients Mentally instead of Physically, Diagnosing Patients mentally, aswell with treatment. They Provide one on one Therapy with Patients, helping them to overcome what is going on Mentally or help to Guide. Some Psych's are very dedicated to the point even outside of work they are available for assistance for their ongoing patients.

OTHER ROLES - That can be obtained by being promoted icly!

Attending Doctor
Senior Doctor
Head Doctor
Doctor Coordinator
Attending Surgeon
Senior Surgeon
Head Surgeion
Attending Psychiatrist
Senior Psychiatrist
Head psychiatrist
Paramedics

DIRECTOR: The Director is the Head of the hospital! Anything that is Involved with the Hospital is under the Director's orders and wishes. They Guide the hospital towards another
day and to keep patients healthy in Karakura

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?
I acknowlegde.
Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
I acknowledge.
Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
I acknowledge.
Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
I acknowledge.

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS
Character’s Full Name:

Jira Watanabe.
Character’s Gender and Pronouns:
Cis-Female She/her
Character’s Age (if accepted):
Character’s Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):
HIGHSCHOOL

Jira studied Honor-Biology in high school while also attending an academic school.
She enrolled in the Health & Nursing Academy while pursuing academic school. Considering her interest in becoming a doctor or a surgeon. Jira decided she didn't want to be either as she moved through high school and instead chose to become a Psychiatrist. She witnessed how many people around her, especially her younger siblings, suffer from mental illnesses and issues.

Jira's one wish was to help lead others through difficult periods in their lives, whether it was counsel, support, or a word of incentive.

COLLEGE
Jira went to America for College. Jira went after Her Undergrad Degree Along with
a bachelor's degree in Psychology. She then Continued College to get her Doctorate in Medicine. (MD)

Character’s Nationality:
Japanese Nationality
Character’s Marital Status:
Single
Character’s Religious Denomination:
Athiest
Character’s Spoken Languages:
Japanese, English
Backstory (100+ Words)

Jira was born on the 25th of December, 1997. Gin Watanabe and Tami Nagamine would have given birth to her. She grew up in a nice home, with her earliest inspirations to work in a hospital coming from her family, who all worked in important roles in hospitals. It wasn't always this way, though. When her younger sister Yotsuba was born, her father, Gin, changed. Along with her mother Tami, he began to drink excessively, which eventually led to an alcohol addiction. As a result, Tami became more distant. But never toward Jira, Jira was somehow the Golden Daughter Middle child who... was actually just left alone but that doesn't mean she didn't know what was going on.

Jira suffered as the child who was never beaten or who still received her parents' love, and it tortured her to see how much her older and younger siblings suffered at the hands of her mother and father. Especially her Mother, who had to endure being cheated on multiple occasions while also caring for the Affair children.. and that was barely. All of the rearing was left to Oda, and even then. Jira made an attempt to perform her best in school, get the best marks, and be the best sibling/child. Jira became more aware of her surroundings as she grew older. She had always wondered why her father drank and did what he did, but she also witnessed how his actions affected her siblings negatively. Jira, despite the fact that her siblings never came to her, always sought to help them. Being her sibling's voucher, supporter, savior, and even receiving a little attention from their parents was sufficient as long as her siblings were pleased. She finally wanted to help her siblings through their difficulties, and she felt obligated to do so even in high school. She always felt awful for being the 'fortunate one' in all of this, which led her to aspire to become a Psychiatrist for Children.

It saddened her to see a youngster suffer. And she felt compelled to repay her siblings in some way. They did not deserve the abuse they received from their parents.
So, Jira. applied to an academic school. She made no stops in her sophomore year of high school to complete her high school academics and then make her way to Medical school. She knew what she wanted to achieve and where she wanted to go in life.. which is now why She is applying at Karakura Hospital.

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY
What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?
(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen)

At first,her drive was to become a Psychaitrist in Addiction. Watching her parent deal with Alcohol Addction. She wanted to Help Adult's with Addiction problems
and help them through different Alternatives. But.. After through her personal situatuons.
She seen her Sibling's Suffer with different mental Issues since highschool, till Adulthood and even now because
of Childhood Trauma and Environment

So, Jira went for Child and adolescent psychiatry. She want's to help children build up their lives and become good Adults beside
their background and Family issues. She knows the development of the Child brain is important, and if their Parent's aren't there to guide them

through new emotions and experiences. She will.
What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?

Currently None, and now Applying to be in one.

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
No she does not.

Has your character completed any additional schooling?
Yes.
SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Jira? Oh yeah. jira..

Jira appears to be a simple woman. Short bangs, large glasses, and a long braided ponytail down her back. Brown eyes and straight black hair. Which... makes her stand out! Jira isn't very unique or unusual on the outside, and she loves it that way!

Jira is a wonderfully kind and highly silly Lady, both emotionally and cognitively! The type of lady who would do the Gwiddy for some random's tiktok down the road. Or give a witty meme quote, or dress up as a worm and do the worm wiggle on the floor! Certainly not one who one might assume works for a hospital. But, underneath it all. Jira is a laid-back person who genuinely wants to assist people and hopes that by helping others, she will be able to help herself. She finds comfort in the fact that she may be saving someone's life, relationship, job, or anything else! Jira is just like that. She sees no evil because she understands that evil is just.

It is generated rather than born. She keeps things real with everyone. She only appreciates positivity and delight in the world, and nothing can take that away from her. . (maybe..)

How does your character act on and off duty?
Jira is a coworker who keeps to herself until she is among coworkers with whom she is more comfortable, or when she simply wants to talk to coworkers. Most people see her as a NPC! She's either going in circles because she's pondering about something, performing yoga, a little Exercise, or simply stress eating!
She avoids workplace turmoil since she doesn't see anything worth getting involved in unless it's about patients.

Jira spends her free time with her younger siblings or at the library, gym, beach, or almost anywhere.
Jira has various hobbies in which she invests virtually every time she is available. She enjoys her time outside, regaining her sanity, spending quality time alone, and taking care of herself before returning to work.

Does your character function better on their own or with others?
Jira is typically better on her own, at least when she understands what she's doing. In addition to interacting with patients, administering medicine, and so forth.
She prefers not to be disturbed with her job until she has completed everything that has to be done. She prefers to be among others in situations that are far more difficult for her to complete on her alone. The last thing Jira wants is for something to go wrong, especially with a patient. She would do better as part of a team.

What plans does your character have for the future?
Jira's only ambition is to make a name for herself. She want's everyone to know that going in for therapy, and seeking help is OKAY!. She aspires to be a hero, a friend, and a place where people can seek comfort. Aside from that, she wants to build true relationships with people she meets at work and outside of work, make new memories, and live life to the fullest. And whether meeting someone and starting a family is part of the future she plans for herself. That doesn't bother her either. She aspires to be the Lead Psychiatrist one day. Jira, who the community knows worked her best for her position and has a lot of history behind her, wants to earn her way to the top... but just for today and the present. Jira wants to learn more about being a member of the Hospital while also learning more about herself.

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?
Jira is portrayed to be... Incredibly Weird, and not many people love that aspect of her oddly enough. Since she did something that others would find shameful. She's seen as a nerd and an introvert when necessary, while some see her as someone who TRYES but fails to fit in. Others who know her personally, on the other hand, perceive her as a funny woman who just wants to live life to the fullest. Although she sometimes prioritizes herself more than others, which can be considered as selfish, most understand it's her way of staying sane with herself. They regard her as kind, a leader in certain ways, or simply a collaborator in crime.
They perceive her as kind, and in some ways a leader, or simply a partner in crime, because Jira is typically on board with anything (that is legal and not job threatening). She is a bubbly woman behind her glasses, and she shows it.

Jira thinks she's just someone who never feels like she's done enough. She also feels the need to be there for everyone else, which might have an effect on her as a person because she is unable to focus on herself. Which is why she feels powerful as well, because Jira has managed life and her own wellness in a way that appears selfish. Aside from that, Jira doesn't think much of herself. She sees herself as a simple wannabe Psychiatrist who is mostly indifferent to herself and a Citizen of Karakura.
Humbled Woman really.

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 228
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Authorization Team
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, we have decided to deny this application due to the following reasons:

- Due to the vast amount of applicants that try their best to get into the faction, we often have to deny good applicants because there are others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to server reputation or due to the detail that was put into their application.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - 6pancake - via discord, and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread