mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted Sunoii's Librarian Assistant Application

Snowy

Level 9
[OOC section]
In Game Name:
Sunoii

School Employee Role you are Applying For:I am applying for Librarian Assistant.

How often do you log onto the server?:
Very often. 7-8 Hours on Weekends and on Weekdays about 3-4
Do you have TeamSpeak3?: I do have TeamSpeak3, but I rarely use it and if I need it I will use it.

Do you have a microphone? Yes, I have a working microphone on my headset.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: No, I have never been banned on the School RP Minecraft Server or the Forums.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: I definitely will be on often.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: I fully recognize that I may be ICly (In Character) fired.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: A Librarian Assistant, meaning she helps the Librarian who is the manager of many novels and information. Being the assistant of a Librarian is much simpler than being a Librarian. A Librarian Assistant has different types of jobs like, checking out books for students and Teachers, helping with putting books where they need to go and other really interesting stuff.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
I do not have much, I was a Librarian in one Roleplay although, I don't think it counts just because it wasn't a big RP at all.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
Well I have always been in love with the idea of Roleplaying, but now I have real experience. For one, I play D&D with my Family call me a geek but I love the game and how much you get to make the story yours, I also have done many roleplaying on Skype with friends and of course I have done Roleplaying on School RP.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
My job I chose is a Librarian Assistant it's an important job. In my job I have to organize books, help students find the novels they are looking for and much other sub-jobs. All done with the super-vision of a Librarian.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
I sit with the student and ask why they did what they did, if they don't tell me I ask politely again. If by some strange chance they don't tell me that now I tell them I'll call the Librarian or the Principal and make them tell them why they used such foul language.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
I question it in my mind, but I agree to the job and get started.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
I simply ask why they are doing this job, and if it's even worth it? If they say it is I just go on with my day and hope nothing is wrong.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Sunoii Akeedima
Chosen Job: Librarian Assistant

Motivation for Joining YHS:
Growing up in a place where they didn't even have many books, I always would read and read when I got the chance to, and now i'm all grown up and I need a job. This just so happens to be a School Library where tons of books are. I love the idea of working with a Librarian and I want to get a Life-Experience on working in a Library.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I think I have a special creativity flow that none of these applicants have. I know that my passion might not be enough to get such a good job, but I hope that you'll consider my Application to be accepted.

Lofken

Level 145
Accepted
You seem fit for this job, you also have great answers to the questions. Congratulations! PM me when you are on so you can get your rank.

Users who are viewing this thread