mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Sup...

Blazehh

Level 33
Hey, Welp if you Don't know already I'm banned So this might be the last time I speak to you guys, So the time off Has been really boring (Time goes slow) Not done much really Just played Cod WAW (Why am I doing this idek? I'm bored) So I'm bored and Idk, I need friends I've lost all my friends (sad life)
Welp My discord is Blaze Able#1337 If you want to talk, This might be the last time I post a thread And to The staff team: Hello, What are you guys working on the map now? A Mountain Dojo?

Welp, I'll stop, Due to me being called on discord Just waiting for a chance if there even is one. Well (Hello and bye) This might be cringey but IDRC Cause I'm lonely this might get me, new friends, Soooo. Bye.

Blazehh

Level 33
To be honest ever since I was banned from SRP stuff has become boring Lol. Try not to get banned, You'll start missing your friends, Some people I haven't talked to since I was banned It's pretty sad, I used SRP as a way to escape Real life. Just have fun and take it in as you guys can It might just be a minecraft server But you have friends there which Mean a lot, I've lost friends and Friends IRL Too, Yeah I like to chill with people and stuff, But I really get lonely, Aania if you read this (Send cat pictures please you always have the cutest pictures)

Aight, Take care Going to help out and shit in forums cause i Can't play I might as well help others and let them have fun.

Users who are viewing this thread