CET normally, CEST during summertime

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:
[Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ems-application-surgeon.49857/

[Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/kpd-application-superawesomename.56933/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/superawesomenames-kpd-application-2.62785/

Describe your activity on the server:
I'm overall pretty active. I get online for around 3–4 hours every day, so I’d say like a 7 out of 10. Of course, that's not always going to be like that because of the weekdays and weekends. On weekends, it heavily changes to way more hours if there's nothing that I currently have planned, like going outside to the cinema with friends or whatever. But as soon as I get accepted, I will be able to prove my activity. Not only will I be active for a short period of time, but I intend to stay constantly active which I did prove for a good year as a Surgeon already.

What is your motivation for applying?:

My Motivation for applying is pretty clear. I’ve been in the server for a really good while now, I would say around 2-3 years. Currently I'm also the College female volleyball captain. I’ve applied for Surgeon once and have been there for a good year before I quit.I took my time and just chilled until I thought about trying to apply for something new. The first thing I thought of was KPD. Seeing a lot of my good friends that have been in the faction before, having fun, joking around and Role play out their character as a police officer. The KPD in SRP is very important and does a lot of different things to protect the town. From the first thought, watching them do their role play actions on the server seems like a lot of fun and something completely new to try out, which makes me really motivated to apply. There's a lot of different things that you can do, ranked up into different Divisions. Get involved in many different kinds of raids. That may be my main motivation for applying, which doesn't mean that there's Nothing else to it. I would love getting more known to the community, talking to more people from different factions. Already people that I know or not. I'm sure it would be nice to meet new people, and maybe share some stuff with them Oocly.

I want to complete trainings, rank up, go to different raids and get different kinds of character developments, witness a kidnapping, Work alongside with my new co-workers and so on! There's also a lot of Oocly stuff including the police department, where I would love to work for sooner in my life. Which makes me of course a bit extra motivated for doing such things in a game again.

What knowledge do you have of police work?

After some research, reading through documents and talking to alot of friends about this faction, I’ve learned some stuff but not a lot. yet I’d still say that I do understand and have the knowledge for pretty much the basics. And I would be extremely motivated and patient to learn more about the knowledge of police work that we do here on the server. The basics that I do know right now are, for example, the ranks that can be found on the Discord server and some of the equipment that the KPD uses. Of course, there are also the overall rules on the server and the rules for gang rp, which will most likely matter a lot. I of course also read through the whole Format sheet where everything got explained a bit more detailed with what the KPD does and how the ranking and progression will work.

Not only those kinds of rules, I also know some stuff about the law in Karakura since my friend once read through all that and talked to me about it as they wanted to apply later on for the government faction, which would be pretty helpful for a lot of role plays within the server. Not only that, but I also know about the ‘activities’ that the KPD does, such as Patrols and Investigations, which is more of a detective's job, dealing with kidnappings, finding other people, going on desk duty at the front desk, or dealing with dangerous situations, as well as going over to the training and listening while taking some notes that are getting hosted at a specific time that the trainees try to choose with their trainer to attend to.

[Weapons]
The Glock is an important and also very dangerous weapon to the KPD in srp. Not everyone is allowed to wield this kind of gun, as you could accidentally cause harm to someone completely innocent in seconds. You need to be trained to use that, and misusing it will surely lead to big trouble and maybe even an exile. Not everyone is able to handle a gun like that. Wise decisions need to be made before using this kind of weapon.

The taser is probably the most valuable thing you have on you. It can save your and other lives pretty fast, you just have to pay a lot of attention to your surroundings and be careful because you can always accidentally hit someone else with it.

[Radio]
The radio is one of the main and most important things you will need to know how to use properly. The radio is something you should always keep your mind on, since it can save your life and many others just by communicating with your co-workers, calling in for backup. The KPD has different kinds of Codes that they use to communicate with each other in a faster and more effective way. It is important to stay serious while using it at all times. You need to have it on you all the time. It is very important for exchanging locations, identifying injuries that the current victim has, or getting an EMS worker to the scene.

[Patrols]
Patrols are little walks around the town. For patrols it's always safe to have some officers join you on them since you could always get attacked for.. Some reasons. As a cadet you’re only allowed to go with a higher up and not alone since you have less experience than the others and dangerous stuff could happen, where you alone would barely have the experience to do this.

[Trainings]
Training is something every new cadet has to go through. You’ll get taught a lot of things about how to behave yourself if you’re facing someone with a weapon, how all your equipment works, such as the taser which you’re surely going to use a lot, going over to how the station looks like. You get taught on how you can fine other people or whenever you’re ready to arrest someone.

[Handcuffs]
Handcuffs also seem like something more important to me, since they're very needed and useful whenever trying to arrest somebody for the crime they have committed. Without them, the criminals would be way more dangerous, as they could just pull out a weapon and wield it around.

[Bodycam]
The bodycam seems to be one of the more important things to know about since it can be very helpful in a lot of situations. Such as for gathering evidence against someone who could be possibly corrupt, or it could be used whenever you’re currently in a dangerous situation.

[Pepper Spray]
Pepper spray is a tool that can make a specific person blind for a few seconds if used against them. Pepper spray surely is like a taser but a tinier version, where someone is still able to move around and try to run away. which makes pepper spray less effective, less harmful and easier to use.

[Luminol spray]
Luminol spray is a spray that has specific kinds of chemicals in it, making it easier to identify blood on surfaces. Such as blades, bats and masks, giving the criminals a harder time to hide the blood on their weapons. Which then can reveal a lot of different crimes that they could or would have or did committed with it.

[KPD Vehicle]
The police car or bike is also very important (as long as there is no snow) to the KPD as it helps them move around from place to place quickly, getting there as early as possible in a situation where it could go into a life or death situation. Even a few seconds could matter a lot.
___

Rankings
Lowest to highest

___

[Police Cadet]

Police Cadet is the lowest position of all of them. You basically just started and began to learn more things about the faction, climbing up higher and higher the more you play and getting to know more about everything each time.

[Patrol Officer]

Patrol Officer is the second lowest position of all of them. They are allowed to go on patrols and do not have to ask higher ups to go with them.

[Police Corporal]

Police corporal, if you reach that rank then you’re most likely there to help train the trainees in many situations such as physical or theoretical stuff.

[Police Sergeant]

A higher position than the police corporal. They do the same stuff as the other ones, surely helping the corporal with some training, checking over them to make sure they are having a good start with it.

[Police Lieutenant]

They pretty much do the same thing as the other ones once again, it’s a really high role that comes with a lot of respect behind it. They can lead their own divisions, making this a very valuable position to be in.

[Police Detective Constable]

Police Detective Constable is a very hard to reach position since it's a very high position that you reach overtime. Those detectives go around, investigate and raid homes. They also work on kidnapped people, getting them out back alright again.

[Police Captain]

This is the second highest rank, this role defines leadership, you are in this position to teach, lead and take care of the lower ranks. They are allowed to do a lot more than most of the other ranks and surely are the second person you should go to whenever something important happens.

[Commissioner]

The commissioner is pretty much the chief of the whole KPD station. They are the highest rank, setting up everything for their lower positions, they usually are busy with paperwork getting everything done, such as getting new trainees in. They take care of everyone and make sure everything's runs smoothly.

Of course that is not all of what they do. It goes from Arresting criminals for various crimes, to taking multiple reports about stolen items, anything law breaking related, going more into the PrisonRP and deal with the inmates, getting up a good conversation for possible more character development further on. Later on more events where KPD is heavily going to be involved in. Basic overseeing, patrols in the city, or just chilling at the front desk, waiting for people to come in to be ready to help them as much as you can. and much more.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
The KPD is important on Schoolrp for multiple reasons on this server.. They are helpful in multiple roles, from enforcing laws to ensuring the safety of citizens and saving hostages, preventing weapon dealers, predicting crimes, and so much more. They are even helpful in health and fire situations. They are going to be there for those in need of help, no matter the time or the circumstances. And to prevent such an amount of uninvestigated murders and different kinds of crime scenes, KPD is there to help the citizens around. Keeping the city protected. Trying to be there all the time.

The police are needed at any time, for what's happening in the future, for what happened in the past and what currently is happening now. Old crimes that happened still need to get investigated to possibly find out something new that could lead into a serious role play with a different gang, which the detectives most likely will take a look at. At this point, we all know that in this city called Karakura, there is a lot of chaos that could not get cleaned up without the KPD. Even though you can't get rid of everything, you still get something done. And it is way better than not trying at all. The KPD has done a lot of stuff already on the server that has proven itself as important enough.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
Yes, I am aware of that and i will be attending.

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

What's your character's full name?:

Oliwia Iwaskiewicz

How old is your character (if accepted)?:

What are your character's gender and pronouns?:
Female, she/her

Please select your highest academic role at the time of writing this application:
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):
College Bachelor

What languages does your character know besides Japanese?:
German and Polish

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?
Oliwia Iwaskiewicz is a Polish female standing at 5 '4’’. Her posture makes Oliwia look pretty professional and serious. She would actually have a semi-muscular build and nice light brown hair that complimented her face, along with grayish - light blue eyes, And freckles that have been found spotted across her face. She usually looks tired/judgy, even though you would easily guess that that kind of person actually has a healthy sleeping schedule. And that was actually also pretty nice. Oliwia is usually found either wearing glasses or contact lenses since without them it's pretty hard for her to see.

She has been nearsighted for a lot of years now. As it started at a young age. Sadly, after all those years, her eyes didn't get any better, but she started accepting them just as they were. Oliwia usually doesn't look friendly at all, which is in fact not true. Even if her way of starting conversations might seem a bit weird at first, looking at some of the comments she makes, which make her quite unique, she is actually a nice person who respects everyone.
(art made by my good friend Ko <3)

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
In a professional situation, Oliwia is staying calm looking pretty concentrated, no matter what her next move is. She’d always keep an eye on her co-workers and her own back. Preparing for worst case scenarios. She acts mature, understanding and is very respectful to other people, no matter what kind of situation is currently going on. Joking around in this kind of situation where something could have possibly happened, is something you need to be careful about, as you never know what will happen next. In a more casual Situation, Oliwia is just chill. Joking around, trying to start some conversations, making friends and getting to know their co-worker a bit more! She knows when the limit is reached and stops with jokes when it gets too much. Even if it was just a casual, nothing too special situation. Her guard would always be up. Because as soon as a call would get in, she’d be ready to try her best to make the town of Karakura a bit better.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
As someone who Values the importance of teamwork and having co-workers, my outlook seems good. For the start it's always good to have someone by your side. Especially for different kinds of patrols, as it usually starts with around two police officers. It’s not only a great opportunity to get to know more of the police work, and also with getting to know your co-worker. Having friendships building up is pretty important as it can help you in many situations. Being alone in a dangerous situation is never good, which is also a reason why co-workers and teamwork are the most important things in the KPD. There's a lot of examples such as VIP-protection which is a perfect one for teamwork. If it's guarding a governor at the Tree to many other things.They work together to protect the person they're assigned to, whether it's through close protection or patrolling the area. It's important to have a good relationship with your colleagues so you can bond and work well together on patrol. And you should always be there for your partner, no matter what. Even if you've had an argument, it's your duty to have their back and support them. Teamwork is also crucial in situations like breaching houses or dealing with hostages. It's how our department runs and keeps our city safe. You can't stop crime alone, so it's important to work properly, use radio communications, and stay in touch with your co-workers nearby. Together we can all make a difference in the Town. Doing that alone would be very hard in many different ways, and definitely not possible.

What's your character's backstory?
Oliwia Iwaskiewicz grew up in Łagów a small village in Poland near the German border. Oliwia grew up bilingual, learning both German and Polish while growing up. Her childhood was rather calm. She was a part of a healthy and happy family with quite a lot of income. Oliwia, from a young age, was a fast learner; she learned both German and Polish quite quickly, was very creative, gentle, kind, and remembered stuff fast. Oliwia was also a very adventurous child; she'd always prove herself and stand up for those weaker than her or those who at least seemed weaker than her. She'd do simple stuff like picking up toads, snails and snakes to bring them to a safer spot or a different road size, she'd help everywhere in the household and often just bring home stray cats or dogs sometimes trying her best to convince her parents to keep them though they'd often just end up at a shelter which she'd help out in once she'd get older. From a young age it was clear to see that she was very interested in Police work. From Police officers attending her school and schooling them about different kinds of stuff to her interviewing multiple Stations for school projects.

Oliwia, with her kind, protective, sleek, and smart personality, would always view the positive in life; you rarely saw her upset, mad, or fully crying unless she was truly hurt. She always made sure to view the ups and downs of her life as a lesson and as training for harder challenges that will come her way in the future, which also explains her current career choice. Around her teen years, Oliwia would make sure to embrace her interests, hobbies, and kindness as much as possible. She'd often help out in homeless shelters and donate a lot of food, and she helped out in the animal shelter. Honestly, anywhere Oliwia was, she'd help out and try to give her voice to minorities or to those who were too shy to raise it. Oliwia wants to stand for the respect and truth of the world; basically, justice is her full-on motto. Due to her kind and fair spirit, she became a councilor in her school and was quickly promoted to school president. She'd host a lot of charity events in the school, do a lot of protests for basic human rights, and clear hundreds of fights within her school. Although Oliwia was kind-hearted, she always thought those who committed a crime or hurt others on purpose deserved punishment, which bothered her at her school because, even as the school's president, she did not have as much power as someone may think. Oliwia accepted this fact and went on to accept that fact. Oliwia would finish school quite early, with many scholarships and school recommendations. Looking at every single one of them, she denied most. Going for what she always wanted to do. And to get a better look at, she decided what she wanted to do, talking to her family that supported her a lot about it very often.

Later on, she would travel across all of Europe to find a study place that fit her most. Oliwia would end up studying in Russia at Moscow's university. There was a military class year she was interested in, it was taught in English and was taught to countries of the former Warsaw Pact. Oliwia, being from Poland and having straight A's in school, was directly accepted. She really enjoyed that year, as it had a lot to do with human rights, law, and sports. There, Oliwia met people from all types of places, but one person who really stuck with her was a much younger girl in her class named Inessa I. Vissarionovich, also known as Ina. At first glance, Ina seemed rather fragile and weird to Oliwia, which is why she got so close to her in the first place. In comparison, Oliwia was 22 and Ina was just barely 16. It became an instinct for Oliwia to be a protective figure, which she'd try to be, yet Ina basically proved she'd need anything but help from her. Despite the fact that the two go along, sharing a lot of interests and opinions, both would spend their time doing silly stuff and helping out somewhere. Both acted as if they were siblings who always knew each other, even though they met just a short time ago. At the end of their year, they both ended the postgraduate military course and would split, yet they stayed in contact. Oliwia would then move to Japan, where she'd take multiple years studying law again to follow her all-time dream of becoming a police officer. The backstory of hers really shows and proves how much she strives towards such a job, as she wants to bring justice and equality and help out where she can. Currently, Oliwia is living in Karakura, Japan, where she also reunited with her best friend Inessa. She always tries to stay fit and stays up to date with news, mainly those of the KPD. She is a kind and loving soul, ready to help anyone or act for what is right.
(picture of her in the military school in russia w the uniform on!! Made by me)

General knowledge

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

No, you can in fact not own a pocket knife legally in Karakura. There are many reasons that lead to this. Even if it's just a simple pocket knife. It takes one swing and you could be hurt, which could obviously cause very serious/life threatening to not at all damage. All it takes would be a bit of playing around with it and you could also hurt others, and not just yourself. Seeing someone wielding such a weapon, would directly make me call some backup and make sure that they are dropping the said weapon, checking if there's anyone else that became a victim of it. After taking the knife carefully off of them, I'd Arrest them for illegal weaponry.

If there would be a victim in case, I’d inform EMS about it and bring the victim carefully to the hospital. If I'd just found the bloody knife on the floor, I'd pick it up and see if there's any fingerprints I could wipe off and identify the person who would’ve done that crime.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
[Wooden Cane]
A wooden cane used to help other people with mobility issues.

[Paracetamol]
A pain medication used to treat mild pain and aches. It also reduces high-temperature fevers.

[Glasses]
Glasses that help patients improve their poor eyesight

[Bandage]
A wrappable bandage used to cover and protect the eye

[Cough Syrup]
A syrup used by patients to relieve coughing, sneezing, and other cold-related symptoms. This medication is mostly misused.

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
It would heavily depend on the situation, as there are a lot of outcomes. It could be possible that my co-worker had probable and valid cause to assault the inmate as an act of physical self-defense. If not, it's considered an abuse of power, which is not tolerated. Even if the inmate did something bad to get arrested, that doesn’t mean that my co-worker could then abuse their power like this. So I’ll try to gain evidence to use against the co-worker. After I talked with them I would report it to a higher up, letting them know about the situation, making sure that they can take care of it.

Meanwhile, I also took the actions needed to stop the co-worker from hurting the inmate. Such as pulling the officer off of them and making sure they would stay back and not get near the inmate again. If the inmate has gotten injured, since I wouldn't have arrived in time or for any other reason, I would immediately be ready to call over an EMS worker to get them checked out, ensuring that they are doing just fine, and escorting them back into the cell. A dying inmate because of a co-workers bad mood is not fine, and needs to be talked about.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
If I would see my co-worker being assaulted, I'd rush to the scene, checking out what exactly is happening while helping my co-worker as fast as I can with whatever is happening. I’d make sure they’d have a good distance from each other, and if possible even arrest the person as quickly as possible, where I’d then get my radio out to call for Backup and EMS to arrive at the spot to help and checkout my co-worker. Keeping my co-workers safe is one of my top priorities. Making sure that they are not in a dangerous situation where they could get seriously hurt is something I really look after. Every officer should have their co-workers back.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
This is a very serious issue that must always be addressed within our faction. Corrupt co-workers are considered traitors. We have two choices this time. It is either to report it and immediately arrest the individual, or monitor them with higher-ranking police officers or detectives. If there is enough evidence, we can then arrest both the co-worker and their organization. The decision ultimately rests with the upper ranks, but as an employee, it is my duty to report the issue after doing my best to gather the necessary proof. It is pretty important to inform the higher-ups before attempting to gather evidence, as secretly spying on them could put me in a dangerous situation where escape may not be easy. Keeping this information to myself will not be helpful either. Therefore, it is highly likely that I will face negative consequences if I choose not to report the issue. Which is exactly why I would go to a Higher up about it first.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
If someone were to attempt to bribe me, I would immediately refuse and warn them and tell them that i am an officer if that wasn’t clear enough already. I would demand that they stop their illegal activity, and make it clear that any future attempts would result in an arrest and a really expensive and big fine. Attempting to bribe an officer is never a good idea, and it certainly wouldn't work with me. Accepting a bribe would make me corrupt, and that is definitely not the path I am interested in taking/going for. It's important that we root out corrupt co-workers, as their existence in the Station only serves to make things worse. Criminals with corrupt officers on their side have far too much power and need to be dealt with as quickly as possible. And if this wouldn’t happen then the consequences could be really bad. Leaking information in the hands of criminals could lead to very bad outcomes. As an officer, it's my duty to stand with the law of karakura and protect multiple people, making it as safe as possible for karakura.​

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
After having carefully reviewed your applications, the higher-up team
has decided to unfortunately deny your application to join our faction.​

We appreciate your efforts and your motivation to join our faction, but
we have made this decision based on the following reason(s)

COMPETENCE
-
Due to the vast amount of applicants that try their best to get into the
faction, we sometimes have to deny good applicants because there are
others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to
server reputation or due to the detail that was put to their application.

- A decisive factor that influences our decision is server reputation. We tend
to pick players who have been in the server for a while, and that have a
relatively clean history. We suggest applying for other factions / community
teams to improve how other players see you and boost your chances at
becoming part of our faction!

ADDITIONAL NOTES
If you need further assistance, you can privately message
me (@Yonio) or any other available Admin+ via Discord
so that we can solve any other inquiries you may have

Users who are viewing this thread