Supreme_Bee's Officer Application

Marulii

Level 14
DivorcedDadRP
DivorcedDadRP
Rich
IGN (In-Game Name): Supreme_Bee

Previous bans: One and it was for ERP

Describe your activity on the server: I am in school but I am fairly active on the srp server

Which timezone are you in? EST

Do you have Discord? Yes, Karuteki Fujio#1414

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]: I do indeed have a microphone

List your current and past applications: This one, no others previously

What is your motivation for applying?: I have wanted to be a police officer since I joined the srp a few months ago, I was super into that criminal justice stuff.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
I do not, but I am as willing as the next fellow to study them if needed

What are the Police ranks?
listed from lowest to highest:
-Police Cadet
-Patrol Officer
-Police Corporal
-Police Sergeant
-Police Detective
-Police Lieutenant

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
I know that it is needed to confiscate weapons, Search someone wearing a mask, Search someone selling alcohol or illegal substances, and that's all I can think of right now-- oh and telling people not to jay walk or fining them for it if they do

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Police are important because they keep law and order in place, they keep the town safe, and protect their citizens, from gangs, creeps, and etc...

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes
Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes
Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Yes
Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes
Tell us about your character, how they looks, what makes them unique?
A 5'10 Male, who has fluffy brown hair, light brown eyes, with glasses, his voice would be calming, and soft, he'd stand with well posture and be a little shy, he would smell of maple and honey, this character is unique to society because he does what no other person has the balls to do, pick up peoples litter out of the water, or on the ground, he loves the city and everything in it, he wants to bring crime rates down and protect the citizens and his friends and family

What they're like on and off the job?
They are attentive and respectful, when talking to a higher up he will refer to them as Ma'am/Sir, he does what he is told to do by his higher ups, and is very kind to his fellow co-workers, he likes to bust peoples chops in a joking way, he has a sense of humor on things

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
He respects his co-workers and looks at them like they are family and so he will treat them as such, and his plans for the future is to make Karakura a better, safer place for new citizens.

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

Keller Hasku, a man from Boston, Massachusetts, living in the big city, he had a small job as a coffee shop owner. He would always watch the convenient store across the road get robbed and the police would always seem to bring justice to the criminal, he took notes and started to grow quite fond of police work. One night a fire broke out in his coffee shop and Keller decided to moved to Karakura, Japan, to start a new life, hoping to become an officer maybe. Not knowing many of the laws there he would have to study, but the man still quite intrigued. Keller still went to school and met a couple of friends there named Ari and Mili, they rented a home together in the shopping district just downtown of Karakura. he lives life as normal going to school everyday and hanging with his friends, but he decided when he heard KPD was hiring to fill out an application...(to be continued?)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name: Keller Suna Hasku

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr. Hasku

Given Name(s): Keller

Preferred Name: Kelly

IC Phone number: 485-378-534

Religious Denomination: Christian (beliefs not like no swearing/cursing)

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: American

Current Location: Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training: 0

Working Experience: Self Jobs, like selling coffee, and items such as toys and accessories

Academic Degree: N/A

Year of Graduation: Still in high school

Major(s): N/A

Minor(s): N/A

Native Languages: English

Other Languages: N/A

KARAKURA POLICE DEPARTMENT INTERNSHIP APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game-Name): Supreme_Bee

Time spent on SchoolRP: 3 or 4 months now I think

Describe your activity on SchoolRP: I am very active on srp, while I have school I am on as much as I can be through out the days.

Which timezone are you in? I am in Eastern Standard Time

In-Character (IC) Section

Character Name: Keller Suna Hasku

Character Age: (currently 18) if accepted 26-- (I am really confused on this part lol)

Character knowledge of Law: Little to none, but is willing to learn more

Characters IC phone number: 485-378-534

Is your character over 2 months old OOCly? (Required): Yes

Is your character affiliated with any gangs or illegal activity?: No

Does your character carry a criminal record, if so, what?: No

Do you understand the general information regarding interns? (Listed under the #Internship channel in the KPD disocrd): yes

Users who are viewing this thread