What is your Minecraft username?:
Monkey_Powerr

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
_#9806

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
GMT+2

Describe your activity on the server:
I mostly role-play with my character Suraya Negishi, a high school student. I am online almost every day, and whenever I log in, I play for a couple of hours at a time. I usually hang out with my friends.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
Not on this account. I used to own an account named KDGQ where i got banned once for ERP

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Receptionist

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
The school receptionist might be seen sitting around all day at the front desk doing nothing, but the responsibility is far beyond than it seems. A receptionist would make sure things in the hallway get taken care of, that everyone is being in line and not making any trouble, and that every student will get to their class. They will also make sure that the school is a safe place where people can learn without having to fear about bullies or gang members crawling around the school. They assist students to the best of their abilities, for example guiding them to the cafeteria, explaining the graduation system or telling them about the upcoming events. The receptionists answer any questions students or their parents may have. Also, as it is known, every teacher may hand out reward tokens that can later be traded at the front desk, and it's the receptionist's job to assist with the rewards and explaining the system. Like any other faculty member, the receptionist's job is important to maintain a steady school system.

What experience, in general, do you have in role-play?:
I have played on SRP for years now, I also have played on other role-play servers such as LOTC, and every Saturday I have DND sessions. Furthermore me and my friends used to role-play on another server that was just private with me and some friends where we did a lot of detailedrp.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
The current role is High school, but I want to role-play as if she went to college

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
/me would look at the person that just tried to insult her
Either one of the 3 dialogs would follow:
"Shouldn't you be in class"
"It's lunch break, go eat lunch and hang out with your friends will you"
"The school is closing, if you don't have detention, please leave the school property"

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
First, she would call another employee to help in this situation. After this, she would break the two apart by placing herself between them:
/me would try to separate the two by standing between them with her arms spread, attempting to prevent them from reaching each other.
She asks what the fight is about. After hearing them out or if they do not want to talk about it, she tells them to stop fighting on school property as the school should be a safe place to learn, and they are disturbing people at their work or during a school day. If they continue, she will tell them that they will have to show up at detention after school due to inappropriate behavior.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Sur would tell the employee that what they are doing is very inappropriate and or dangerous and that they should stop doing it on school property. She advises them to maybe relax or focus on the situation they are acting on in a more appropriate way or after their shift is over. If this person doesn't stop, she will inform other employees or higher authorities.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
She would try to communicate to the other employees and try to connect or befriend them. She would however, still be calm and try to keep her composure as she eats or drinks something.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me Would slowly turn to the direction the loud noise would be coming from. As she tries to make eye contact with the people screaming, she calmly approaches them whilst placing her fingers to her lips.
"Could you people maybe keep it down a bit, or maybe go hang outside?"

/me Would slowly turn to the person that is glaring at her from the other side of the desk. She tries to look them in the eyes as she sc****s her voice.
"Good morning, is there anything I can help you with?"

/me Would approach the person crying in the corner with a friendly smile on her face as she stands next to them, she would offer them her hand as she inspects them for any injuries.
"Did anything happen, do you need help, would you maybe like a glass of water?"

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Suraya Negishi
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Preferred Name: Suraya or Sur

Age (Minimum is 25): 26
Religious Denomination: None
Marital Status: Not married

Academic Degree: Bachelor's Degree in Health Care Administration
Year of Graduation: 2020
Major(s):
Minors:

Nationality:
Dutch
Current Location: Karakura
Native Languages: Spanish and English
Other Languages: Russian

Backstory
She was raised and born originally in The Netherlands, but moved to Karakura with her dad and brother. Her dad got killed in Karakura and her brother died too. Her backstory is known by her friends, and they have been there when her brother died from cancer. She moved in to Karakura at the of age 13. She entered the town's high school when she turned 14. Ever since, she has been very independent and pretty stubborn. She still relied on her friends in times of distress, such as when her boyfriend died. Or when her adoptive dad got killed. Suraya used to have an apartment of her own and she used to rent out rooms to her friends. However, when she traveled to Russia to fully get a hold of the language, she sold her apartment and is now staying at a friend's place. Suraya is a very approachable and open character that is very caring and protective over her friends, after all they are the ones that have always been there for her. She did often get bullied in high school and even though that hurt her she was more focused on getting her degree than on what others were saying. Due to this behavior of her, she still managed to graduate at the age of 18 and went to college. She decided to go to college for Health Care Administration as she usually found it easy to talk to receptionists and enjoys helping people, she also loves the idea of healthcare as she then could maybe help her friends or others when they are injured. It was really hard to study for the bachelors degree, and it took her 4 years to get it. She studied for the degree with a lot of books and would spend most her times at libraries or with books in the lobby inside the hospital. While she was studying, she barely went outside to hang out with her friends. She would rather invite her friends over to her place, so they could rehearse her for a test or practice certain situations out with her. In the end, she made it and got her bachelors degree at the age of 23. After getting her degree, she decided to take a break and go back to visit her family in Spain for a year, followed by another year of hanging out and drinking with her friends in Russia.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
Except for the bullying, I always enjoyed my time at the school and found the employees very friendly. I would always think of the employees as a team that I wanted to be a part of. Besides, I would like to help the students to be safe and help provide them an environment where they could study and relax.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I should be accepted as I would enjoy helping the students and teacher and will be very active in the school community. I always wanted to help creating a safe place for students to study and would there for fit to be a receptionist at the school. I will work almost daily and would love to learn about how to handle complex situations in the environment. I would also be fit because I am easy to talk to and pretty straight forward when correcting people. I am an excited, enthusiastic person who is caring but also very conciderate. I hope I could become part of the school team.
Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Pending

- You have an amazing application! Unfortunately, we don't have spots at the moment but whenever this changes I'll review this application again!
- If you ever decide to remove this application change the title to [REMOVE]

Any questions don't hesitate to DM me - mariav#6666

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Accepted

You have been accepted for the role of Receptionist. Contact mariav#6666 over Discord to get your roles set up!​

Users who are viewing this thread